View Single Post
Old 14-02-17, 23:48   #3
larafan25

If they're going to make a game, covering the original Himalayan adventure, I'd like for it to be more like a classic Tomb Raider title than the Lara Croft titles.

Though I'm not sure there is enough content in the original Himalayan adventure to warrant a full game. It would be something more along the lines of the classic expansions. A set of a few good levels.

I can definitely see Lara searching for supplies, such as medi packs, flares, or maybe even using a torch to keep warm. It would be a cool opportunity to introduce some deep snow traversal into the classic mechanics. Maybe something along the lines of the quick-sand. This would be helpful for obstacles that need to be overcome, and keeping the player in the pen, logically.

I wonder, would it be a combat-less set of levels? I think that would be neat. Although, I am unsure of when classic Lara started using weapons on her own. Probably didn't occur during the Himalayan wreck, though who can be sure?

Lots of opportunity for rolling balls and climbing though. Probably even some old temples, buried in the snow caves, like Tibet.

Last edited by larafan25; 14-02-17 at 23:50.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote