View Single Post
Old 27-07-09, 07:31   #18643
ccroft2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scia View Post
Here is just something extra I came across in my folders - its another beta render I did with the "In The Sun" pose. It has contrasting colors so that I could make sure all the details in the normal maps were showing up, particularly on her clothes.

You can also download it in a full-size .PSD, if you wanted to use it for something. The PSD file has a translucent background. If you add a background to her, send it to me - I'd love to see what you come up with that works with those lights lol

I wanted to share it because the detail that Crystal Dynamics put into this model really blows me away, and I think this render shows the detail of the normal maps and model really well. If anyone is interested, I might do a "detail render" with the default diffuse textures, since the ones I made are rather low-resolution.

(Ironically, the normal maps in "In The Sun" are incorrectly rendered, even though they came out right in this one)
THIS IS AMAZING! WOW! This is better than ANY render that Eidos/CD have EVER done! This is so Lara to me but can you add a braid in there?
ccroft2003 is offline   Reply With Quote