View Single Post
Old 01-08-10, 15:22   #1
Rai

Default Tomb Raider Fanfiction Competition #9 - Entries

Nooo, I'm not being presumptuous for anyone who missed it, Ashnod announcing me as winner of the last comp is here (I just wanted to be sure ). Without further ado:

Theme: Deep-sea Drama: Simply write an adventure in which Lara finds herself needing to overcome the dangers of the sea – or at a the very least a large lake. What creatures could be lurking there? What is Lara after that requires a dip in the sea? Etc, all, the usual stuff. Feel free to explore the possibilities. Snorkel/breathing gear optional.

Rules
· Word limit suggested between 100 - 5000 words (I expect most entries will be around 2000 words, but I like giving flexibility if it is needed)
· Use proper spelling and grammar
· Leave a blank line between paragraphs for the purposes of posting the entry on the forums
· The entry must follow the theme outlined above (but how you include the theme is up to you)
· The entry must be original, your own work, and specifically written for this competition
· The entry may refer to anything from the official games, but not to another person's fan-created content
· One official entry per person (if you post more than one that's fine, but indicate which entry will be voted upon)
· All entries must be posted in this thread by the deadline
· Every participant must vote in the subsequent voting thread in order to have their own entry count
· The winner of this competition will need to host the next one!

Ashnod’s two month deadline seemed to work well, so I am tentatively continuing it, if everyone is agreeable. Did the two months seem right to you or seem too long? For now, unless there are objections, then:

Deadline: 07 October 2010. (that's one extra week from the original date)

Previous Fanfic Competition Threads for Reference:

Fanfic Competition #1, Voting, and Results

Fanfic Competition #2: Tomb Raider Levels, Voting, and Results

Fanfic Competition #3: Without Warning..., Voting, and Results

Fanfic Competition #4: Lara at Home, Voting, and Results

Fanfic Competition #5: Unlikely Situations, Voting, and Results

Fanfic Competition #6: Pick Your Poison, Voting, and Results

Fanfic Competition #7: The Sun, Voting, and Results

Well the dip in the water should cool you off during the summer! Enjoy your writing .

Last edited by Rai; 08-10-10 at 16:27.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote