View Single Post
Old 21-08-11, 19:22   #113
noblues29757

Hi!

In order to play TR2 on windows 7 x64, you must :
1) Install the game with the CD.
2) Download and run the multipatch for tomb raider 1-6: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/vista/patch.html

It's very easy to use, it detects your TR2 installation automatically, you basically just have to click next until the multipatch ends.

You have to keep the TR2 CD in the drive when you run the multipatch! (It will copy the content of the game - levels, fmvs, etc... - from the CD to the installation directory, replace the exe to fix the missing audio, and install English audio language by default)

If you want to keep English audio language, then you're done after installing the multipatch, it does everything !

3) -OPTIONAL-

If you want another audio language, you can download it in this topic. Each extracted pack contains a cdaudio.mp3 and cdaudio.dat, and you'll need to copy these files to the "audio" folder in your TR2 installation directory, after applying the multipatch. I think you can find german, italian (not sure), japanese, and french audio languages.

Tell me if you want to change the language, as you may need to replace the tomb2.exe too.

4) Use the tomb2.exe in your installation directory to play. You must never use the autorun to launch the game, or you may not be able to save your game.

I Hope I answered your question, feel free to tell us if everything works!

Last edited by noblues29757; 21-08-11 at 19:39.
noblues29757 is offline   Reply With Quote