Thread: All done
View Single Post
Old 12-09-07, 21:44   #8
dimple1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytly View Post
Yes, the next game will be a sequel of Legend, and will continue its story. See this section for more details.

Yes, this was a very frustrating aspect of Legend's controls. The only solution is to keep the camera constantly behind Lara as she is jumping around - not always easy, of course. In some places, the camera keeps swinging back to its original awkward angle.

Well, I personally think all the TR games are good, but none of the previous games are anything like Legend. If you want to start from the beginning, go for Tomb Raider 1 (the one which TR Anniversary is based on). Or if you find the old graphics too clunky, maybe you could try TR: the Last Revelation. Both are amazing games, and good for lots of entertainment.

As for the centaurs - I sympathize. I have been stuck there for nearly a week myself.

I finished Legend and went back to Anniversary and the centaurs stopped me. I did try the Last Revelation but it wouldnt work on my pc. Also I am not familiar with the original Lara Croft and prefer and didnt like the way she moved. I am used to WADSto move her. I will try yet another weekend try at anniversary.
Hope you are ok
dimple
dimple1 is offline   Reply With Quote