View Single Post
Old 04-12-16, 11:17   #35
Matie

Thank you! (:

04 - Mountain Village (full gallery)

It's a pretty dark section, which still manages to look great. I spotted Shantytown/the palace in the distance for the first time and I don't think I've noticed the bell tower until now.

Of course, I had to get on top of it. This area gets destroyed later as a plane crashes here and thanks to that, this part becomes accessible - but for now, it's unreachable. It was supposed to have some gameplay though, as I noticed these: http://i.imgur.com/YANMJ0w.jpg

Light and swing the torches to get some salvage. I'll have to check back later to see if it's still here after the crash.

This tower is really one of the highlights of this place.

And this is why you shouldn't butcher the wildlife, I managed to catch this cutie on camera

I also had some fun taking pics of these guys, I uploaded a couple of bonus screenshots, you can check them out on the bottom of the gallery. One of them and Lara got stuck in an impossible pose.

21 new screenshots and 6 bonus shots uploaded this time. Base Approach, Mountain Base and Base Exterior coming up next shortly, in one single post due to these parts being shorter.

Last edited by Matie; 04-12-16 at 11:19.
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote