View Single Post
Old 02-08-10, 20:46   #1346
just*raidin*tomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by danraid View Post
Younger lara transformation into a hardened adventurer or present lara on a new adventure on a deserted Island?

A very dark atmosphere or a more colorful palette?

I actually don't really mind having a younger Lara if there is no connection with her past or any family, friend related stuff. But I would like it more to see the mature Lara cause I would have so much more fun discovering This whole open Island with the Lara I like most.

This new dark approach could be very interesting and mysterious. But when it's to dark the whole time it's getting boring. So I would like a huge differences in the game when it's night and day. When it's day the colors are very bright and colorful, and in the night it's getting really dark and scary
I'm sorry, but you can't really have a wide color palette and expect the game to be scary, like it's supposedly suppose to be. Colors evoke happiness. I'm sure the game will have a wide variety of colors, because there will be various different areas. And for one thing...that concept is at night. Can't really see any color in the night. Plus that adds to the dark atmosphere. As for that edit of Lara...her proportions look so wrong. Her make up is clownish and she looks like a Disney character.

I want a mature game. None of this BS anymore. I personally love the outfit and the whole atmosphere in the original horse chase concept. It's so dark and terrifying. It's bursting with atmosphere and Lara's outfit and very nice. It's not tight and rediculously stupid looking like previous installments. The rawness of it and that fact that Lara is in it makes it super sexy, and I love the light blue top with the pants. The only thing I would change, is that I think this is the opportunity to reintroduce the braid to Lara. That model would look great with it. But I'm not that fussed about hair.

Last edited by just*raidin*tomb; 02-08-10 at 20:53.
just*raidin*tomb is offline   Reply With Quote