View Single Post
Old 22-02-12, 04:28   #3897
aussie500
Golden

I would love a clear skies shout, do not have it yet though.

And there are some severe texture problems with Blackreach in the Xbox 360 version. Locked it up in the end, missing textures, incorrectly placed textures and mass confusion between what was water, what was land, what the player was not meant to be exploring and what the developer incorrectly textured, or gave the wrong properties for. Attempting to mine an ore vein while underwater was just too much for the console! I was walking at the time, but did look up and see the surface of the water above, and there had been a lot of glitches between swimming, air walking and walking on the bottom of the water. Pressed A to start mining before thinking. I think someone forgot to finish that section when they were making the game, or should have tested it a bit more for glitches.. And no I never deliberately went anywhere I was not meant to, walked out a door I did, so I was meant to be there.

Edit
Seems I do have the Clear Skies shout, got it doing the main quest and never realised it, even though I used it to get up that mountain. I had already been up to the top of the mountain way back around level 11 but did it the right way this time. Will try it out shortly, snow is nice, but I want to see where I am going!

What happened to the dragon's eye view of Skyrim? I was looking forward to seeing what it looked like from that high up.

Edit 2
When near the end of Skuldafn, after I killed the dragon priest I killed the two dragons, was that a mistake? The dragons did not attack till I attacked them, and they kept saying something I could not understand (subtitles would be helpful for dragon speech), does anyone know what the dragons were saying?

Last edited by aussie500; 23-02-12 at 08:33.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote