View Single Post
Old 21-04-17, 21:59   #557
tombraider4ever

Hazelphoenix, Thank you so much for the compliments, and for having an album with my renders on your FB page, it's means a lot to me!
I did try to make my Anniversary Lara to look like the CGI Lara in the first trailer and in some of the promotional art
With the second render do you meen the one where she has the back turned to the camera? I'm guessing that you meen that one, there's no problem with making a classic outfit version, I pretty sure I saved the scene, so I just need to load that up and save the pose

I had a bit of a scare last night, I was in the process of another remake render and my Pc crashed, I restarted it and started working and the pc crashed again. After that I couldn't start it again and it's been quite a while since I made a backup, I knew I had made a backup of my Fmv Lara but I have made some changes since then and there was no backup of my Anniversary Lara .
I went to sleep worried but when I got up I could start it again, so I have spent the day making backups of my most important files, like my Lara models and the awesome TR outfits and weapons I got from Fredel (he has been very kind and let me try out models in advance before releasing them), I made a backup of the Lara hair he helped me with also.
As classic FMV Lara is my fav, my model is very important to me, I would be very upset if it were lost.

As it happend when I was using Daz I am a bit afraid of starting it again, I hope my pc can hold it together this time
tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote