View Single Post
Old 22-03-07, 20:46   #26
TR freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 47 View Post
you not sorted that out with your bank yet???

you have every right to keep mentioning it, it sucks that some has stolen your money
My bank will get back to me on that. They blocked my card and pin and will get back to me between one and two weeks. I'll find out then if and when I'll get my money back and they'll send me a new card and pin. I get paid tommorow but because I'm only 17 and only work on saturdays I dont exactly get alot. I will get £221.69 tommorow. Another £200 and I can afford a PS3. I'll get that next month. Hopefully I'll get my money back before that and be able to get the PS3 a bit earlier. Not that it'll be easy to walk in store and get one anyway though.

I'm really psyched for resistance! I've been watching loads of movies of it and it looks amazing! I'll probably download tekken DR as well. I read in another thread here that its only £6.99. I've already got tekken 5 on PS2 but I think I might get DR for PS3 anyway considering its only £6.99 and its got extra stuff not on the PS2 version. I've always wanted to play as Jinpachi because he is such an annoying character to fight against due to his superpower moves.
TR freak is offline   Reply With Quote