View Single Post
Old 29-10-16, 14:51   #33
Matie

Default Mountain Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I've always been trash about TR2013 but Coastal Forest certainly is one of the most beautiful section of the entire series !
Yeah, it does look really pretty and I just love how varied it is in terms of looks, colours and mood and the transition between them is so smooth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
WOW! My favourite screenshot so far
Thank you! Somehow it reminds me of the colour scheme of Cursed Winter 2 demo by the way.

03 - Mountain Temple (full gallery)

The next section is quite an exciting one. I used to rush through it so quickly, as the pace of the gameplay demanded, I didn't have a chance to observe the scenery a bit more thoroughly. But now I took my time, as a result, poor Lara was shot with arrows several times.

I spent about an hour, maybe even more looking around in an area that lasts about 2 minutes. But hey, it was worth it!

I found Vlad's body outside the map. I also took a look at the hostages, found Victor, Liam and the fisherman, who also appear in multiplayer. I uploaded some pics of them as bonus shots in the gallery.

I took a lot of close-ups of Lara, the lighting made her stand out.

First kill, after which Lara becomes a killing machine. But let's take a look at that burning pagoda in the background!

This Lara can do badass poses, too!

I also like her face expression while aiming/shooting with the bow. Finally not a scared girl all the time.

"Come at me!"

And on to the next area, Mountain Village. It's going to be a long section... Mountain Temple was short, but it sure offered some great opportunities for taking screenshots.

There are 27 new screenshots uploaded in the gallery with 7 bonus shots. Hope you like them!
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote