www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 22-03-12, 15:41   #621
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

So I picked up Kid Icarus Uprising yesterday, official release is actually tomorrow but who care... Played the game up untill chapter seven and it's very enjoyable, the air sections are great, the ground sections not so much but it's still good. If you like Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl you'll love this game, it feels very much like those games, it's from the same designer: Masahiro Sakurai. It's truly great to see another game like this, plus the references to the 8-Bit game er just great. Laughed multiple times already
Old 22-03-12, 18:40   #622
Larson_1988
Tomb Raider

I downloaded a demo for the 3DS, now i want to remove it. How do i do that?
Larson_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-12, 18:50   #623
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Go into the system settings there you can remove software
Old 22-03-12, 19:50   #624
Larson_1988
Tomb Raider

Thanks,
Larson_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-12, 20:27   #625
Tony9595
Tomb Raider

I love Final Fantasy and I love Rhytm games.

Quote:
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Announced For Summer Release In US/EU
Want to get your hands on Theatrhyhthm: Final Fantasy? Don’t worry, it’s headed out of Japan in the near future. Square Enix say you’ll be able to play Theatrhythm this summer in North America and Europe.

Square’s English press release for the game says that there will be over 70 tracks in the game when it comes over. That’s the same thing the game’s producer, Ichiro Hazama, said about the Japanese release, not counting DLC tracks.

Slight fix: “Over 70 songs” is what Square Enix said about the game in Japan, too. We’ve updated the post to reflect this.

Source.
Old 28-03-12, 03:27   #626
domino92
Relic Hunter

So I decided today to pick up Kid Icarus, so I walk into my local EB Games (Gamestop in America), and ask for a copy. They give me my box, with the stand, and an extra pack of AR Trading Cards because I bought it near release. Then this woman walks up to me and hands me another pack. I thought she bought them for her son or daughter and was returning them or giving them to me, then she explains that she works for Nintendo and is going around to EB Games giving away Promotional Material to customers! So we talked for a bit and I walked away with about 25 AR cards when the standard game comes with 6!

As for the game, it's a lot of fun! Controls are a little confusing but I've gotten used to them. Having a ton of fun on the multiplayer too, I can see it being the CoD of the 3DS, they just need to charge for extra maps and I can see this getting a lot of support.
Old 28-03-12, 03:54   #627
Shark_Blade
Legend

^Cool, I didn't know there's extra AR cards. Talking about the cards,

I've never tried the AR Trading Cards until yesterday. The 3D looked so realistic, almost like that object was really there!

I love playing the shooting arrow game fighting against a dragon. It looked a bit silly though, people looked at me peculiarly but I don't care. I was totally absorbed by the gameplay, dodging the dragon's attacks by moving myself and the 3DS around the table.

I can foresee a great future of 3D starting from this small innovative device. Bravo Nintendo!

I probably need to try the card with my Nintendogs + Cats game next.

Last edited by Shark_Blade; 28-03-12 at 03:57.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-12, 09:42   #628
Shark_Blade
Legend

I just got Kid Icarus Uprising too. Seems everyone's enjoying it here.
I'm glad.

Sorry didn't realize double post lol

Last edited by Shark_Blade; 30-03-12 at 09:45.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-12, 10:02   #629
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

I haven't opened my pack of AR cards that I got along with the game, neither did I get extra cards while I want to place a pre-order (I wanted to place my pre-order and I walked away with the game, they had it four days early ). I want those card sold in store's much better then the Club Nintendo solution they have here in The Netherlands...
Old 09-04-12, 20:15   #630
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Well if this doesn't help Nintendo get rid even a bit of there "kiddie" image, thema I don't know