www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-04-12, 13:20   #211
Ventrue
Explorer
 
Ventrue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
You're right rippers work only with dx9 and below and new games now use 10 and 10.1 so no ripper just script or extractor
That's too bad.

Anyways, I have three 500GB and an 80GB for the OS. They're always full of trash. xD Too much music, ripped/extracted models, movies, and games. Also dedicated server files.
Ventrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:07   #212
milance941
Archaeologist
 
milance941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Serbia
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrue View Post
That's too bad.

Anyways, I have three 500GB and an 80GB for the OS. They're always full of trash. xD Too much music, ripped/extracted models, movies, and games. Also dedicated server files.
That's a lot of space, but not too much for OS
Last year I had only 14GB total in C:\ for OS, can you imagine how I put OS and some programs there I only had 100Mb free.
Now I have 200GB only for OS
__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S.Lewis
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:09   #213
TRDaz
Tomb Raider
 
TRDaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10,451
Default

I have 75.6 GB left on my OS, but I keep my stuff in my Data (D: ), thats where I have all my XNALara stuff, and I have loads of GB left
TRDaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:12   #214
milance941
Archaeologist
 
milance941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Serbia
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDaz View Post
I have 75.6 GB left on my OS, but I keep my stuff in my Data (D: ), thats where I have all my XNALara stuff, and I have loads of GB left
I have whole HDD reserved for XNALara stuff, but it's not too much (80GB) I install games to new HDD
__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S.Lewis
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:14   #215
TRDaz
Tomb Raider
 
TRDaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
I have whole HDD reserved for XNALara stuff, but it's not too much (80GB) I install games to neww HDD
I need to buy a Hard Drive, I can then keep all my extracted games there, I dont extract anything anymore because before I had my laptop wiped, my files were full of extracted stuff, but I only kept MK9 stuff ;D
TRDaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:19   #216
milance941
Archaeologist
 
milance941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Serbia
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDaz View Post
I need to buy a Hard Drive, I can then keep all my extracted games there, I dont extract anything anymore because before I had my laptop wiped, my files were full of extracted stuff, but I only kept MK9 stuff ;D
They are very expensive nowadays, two years ago you could find 1TB (1000GB) HDD for 40 (euro=1.3 USD). They say that some factory was flooded...
__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S.Lewis
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:26   #217
TRDaz
Tomb Raider
 
TRDaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
They are very expensive nowadays, two years ago you could find 1TB (1000GB) HDD for 40 (euro=1.3 USD). They say that some factory was flooded...
Just found a 1TB HDD for 80 from where I usually buy things... gawd, I aint payin that much Ill have to see if they are cheaper on ebay xD
TRDaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:38   #218
milance941
Archaeologist
 
milance941's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Serbia
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDaz View Post
Just found a 1TB HDD for 80 from where I usually buy things... gawd, I aint payin that much Ill have to see if they are cheaper on ebay xD
That's great I paid mine 90€ for 750GB
__________________
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S.Lewis
milance941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12, 20:40   #219
TRDaz
Tomb Raider
 
TRDaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milance941 View Post
That's great I payed mine 90 for 750GB
90?! Gawd... thats 74.13 over here, wow 1TB for 80 must be a deal for me then, compared to somewhere else xD
TRDaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-12, 12:40   #220
ProtocolX27
Historian
 
ProtocolX27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 252
Default

I just heard of 3TB drives on sale over here for $150 US, I'm not able to buy one atm. Sure would be nice, though. I have a lot of raw video on one of my drives.
ProtocolX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 13:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.