www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 18-04-12, 16:35   #581
motoleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
They were not gamers, not Tomb Raider fans, they would have brought all the stuff to sell, and a bunch of paperwork and unframed pictures were probably not thought of much worth. Some of the stuff they did probably put on eBay as collectables, but they would have realised too late the real treasures were probably what they threw out. There was an early design document and some storyboard stuff shown in the AOD companion that probably went to Circle and could have ended up in the bin. It seemed most of the collectable stuff shown in the companion might have gone to Circle Studios as well.

The concept art could have been in digital format, the ones James Kenny lost were were in digital format.
I guess I could try to understand it...but it's still not clicking.

Last edited by motoleo; 18-04-12 at 16:38.
motoleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-12, 16:19   #582
vinnyvis
Explorer

Just played AOD prague part. And i wonder... After Lara gets out of the car with the "chat" wiht Luddick.. was there originally gameplay. Cuz the one moment she's outside and the next inside.
Old 23-04-12, 21:59   #583
Ceamonks890
Archaeologist

@vinnyvis- From what me and KIKO discovered, no. It's just an area built for the cutscene. After getting out of Luddick's car, Lara walks to, what we guess, a back entrance into the Strahov Fortress. And the following level begins after that
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-12, 10:40   #584
vinnyvis
Explorer

I know.. but what i learned from AOD.. the transitions between levels made much more scenese.. and this doesnt. They dont even show the outside of strahov. And i dont believe it's just an bulding in the middle of the street.
Old 24-04-12, 21:46   #585
KIKO
Relic Hunter

There was a concept art that I saw with the picture of a guard, it said 'strahov outside' but I assumed it was the The Monstrum Crime Scene Level. It probably was.
KIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-12, 16:22   #586
vinnyvis
Explorer

Probally.

Oh I also found out Kurtis has a running jump anim and a vault over fence one.
Both can be achieved the frist with God mode and the 2nd with debug fly to a fence in the final Proto battle.
It's a neat thing I find it strange he couldn't vault over other objects.

Last edited by vinnyvis; 10-05-12 at 09:13.
vinnyvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 21:02   #587
Wraith
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvis View Post
Just played AOD prague part. And i wonder... After Lara gets out of the car with the "chat" wiht Luddick.. was there originally gameplay. Cuz the one moment she's outside and the next inside.
Somebody might have already said this,but I think there may have been two ways into Strahov originally. The first way,if you're kind to Luddick,that we all play and know about.

And a different way,if you were mean to him,where he wouldn't show up and give you that pass card regardless. Simply because you can find the exact same (but consequently worthless) passcard by killing one the guards in the first area.

I am sooo positive my game once ran the "Buchard's dead!" dialogue with Luddick. When I first read about it I assumed it was the normal one,because I really thought I had heard her say that. But she just won't say it again no matter what I do :/ So I hallucinated. Or had a real rare glitch >_<
Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-12, 22:22   #588
aussie500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Somebody might have already said this,but I think there may have been two ways into Strahov originally. The first way,if you're kind to Luddick,that we all play and know about.

And a different way,if you were mean to him,where he wouldn't show up and give you that pass card regardless. Simply because you can find the exact same (but consequently worthless) passcard by killing one the guards in the first area.

I am sooo positive my game once ran the "Buchard's dead!" dialogue with Luddick. When I first read about it I assumed it was the normal one,because I really thought I had heard her say that. But she just won't say it again no matter what I do :/ So I hallucinated. Or had a real rare glitch >_<
The cutscene you get if you leave the building the wrong way (at least I think that is why it plays) is at least in the PS2 version. I had it play a few times on my first playthough when the game came out. The one where Luddick sees Bouchard (Karel) running away from the building when Lara has already seen the real Bouchard dead. It might not be in the PC version of the game though.
Old 25-05-12, 23:10   #589
SpyrosMonster
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
The cutscene you get if you leave the building the wrong way (at least I think that is why it plays) is at least in the PS2 version. I had it play a few times on my first playthough when the game came out. The one where Luddick sees Bouchard (Karel) running away from the building when Lara has already seen the real Bouchard dead. It might not be in the PC version of the game though.

Is there a video?
Old 25-05-12, 23:20   #590
aussie500

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster View Post

Is there a video?
Unfortunately not, since I could not get it with the PC version, do not give up hope though, one day it might turn up yet. But it would probably be a crappy video of the PS2 version. Although the modding thread might yet come up with it if it is in the PC version. It is actually old info anyway, lots of us would have seen that cutscene.

Quote:
Lara - Sweet mother Luddick, don't do that! Someone was in the alley. Did you see them?
Luddick - Yes. It was Bouchard leaving the shop. He was in a real hurry.
Lara - Bouchard? Bouchard's dead! I've just seen his corpse in there.

Last edited by aussie500; 25-05-12 at 23:27.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote