Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 26-02-16, 21:57   #81
Sabatu

Maybe If Someone can create for my brown stone blended with some Leafs or Gras.
I can put this Rockgrass texture with some Static Vines on the Roof
Sabatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-16, 22:28   #82
Sabatu

I will add some Vines and plants on the ceilling but not today
Old 26-02-16, 22:53   #83
Titak

Exclamation

Please do not double, triple and even quadrupal post like you've been doing in the past hours.
It is considered spam on this forum.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-16, 23:40   #84
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Please do not double, triple and even quadrupal post like you've been doing in the past hours.
It is considered spam on this forum.
OK sorry. its a spam in case you will post same screenshots with updates ?
Old 27-02-16, 15:01   #85
Dustie

I was looking at your channel on youtube and there's a making of there which shows you working in NGLE. Somehow your editor seems to run fast and without the slow rotation issue? Or am I mistaken? Maybe the video is sped up?

Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-16, 15:32   #86
Titak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatu View Post
OK sorry. its a spam in case you will post same screenshots with updates ?
Yes, it is, because instead of adding a new post, please use the EDIT button instead if you want to add something.
(provided nobody has answered the post yet ofcourse)
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-16, 22:26   #87
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Yes, it is, because instead of adding a new post, please use the EDIT button instead if you want to add something.
(provided nobody has answered the post yet ofcourse)
Ok I will
Old 27-02-16, 22:37   #88
Joey79100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
I was looking at your channel on youtube and there's a making of there which shows you working in NGLE. Somehow your editor seems to run fast and without the slow rotation issue? Or am I mistaken? Maybe the video is sped up?
Don't you know about the MousePatch? It lets you use the wheel button to rotate rooms, and you can zoom or move if you hold Shift or Alt at the same time.
The other main advantage that will interest you is that it will move at the speed you move your mouse. Even if the FPS drops in some rooms with a lot of objects, it won't move any slower, but only look less fluid, but it's much more practical than using arrows. And it works both for the original WinRoomEdit and TRNG's NGLE.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-16, 23:10   #89
Dustie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
Don't you know about the MousePatch? It lets you use the wheel button to rotate rooms, and you can zoom or move if you hold Shift or Alt at the same time.
The other main advantage that will interest you is that it will move at the speed you move your mouse. Even if the FPS drops in some rooms with a lot of objects, it won't move any slower, but only look less fluid, but it's much more practical than using arrows. And it works both for the original WinRoomEdit and TRNG's NGLE.
I know about the MousePatch and indeed it makes using the editor more bearable. However, it still doesn't solve the slow rotation issue and the editor's extreme lag whenever objects are visible in the 3D view. I saw your video and it looked like there was barely any lag on your screen, which is why I thought your hardware might be dealing better with NGLE. It actually looks like you have no slowdown whatsoever, regardless of the mouse patch - whenever you rotate the room the movement is fluid, even if you only have lighting mode on (which is enough to cause the lag on my computer).
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-16, 07:39   #90
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
I know about the MousePatch and indeed it makes using the editor more bearable. However, it still doesn't solve the slow rotation issue and the editor's extreme lag whenever objects are visible in the 3D view. I saw your video and it looked like there was barely any lag on your screen, which is why I thought your hardware might be dealing better with NGLE. It actually looks like you have no slowdown whatsoever, regardless of the mouse patch - whenever you rotate the room the movement is fluid, even if you only have lighting mode on (which is enough to cause the lag on my computer).
If I use NG object with Thousands polygons there is slower editor .