Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 12-01-18, 18:40   #18831
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy View Post
Wouldn't exactly call it shallow, you just have a preference and you're picky, but there's nothing wrong with that.
But I will say this: some of us white boys are lovely, maybe you should give us a chance sometime
Oh yes of course, I am open minded and by no means exclusionary. Actually I did get talking to this really cute blond on Tinder the other month, but then he ghosted, le sigh

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 12-01-18 at 18:44.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 19:01   #18832
Quebsenuef

Snow Day yesterday from work and now I feel like it’s Saturday when it’s only Friday. Pure disinterest in working. I’m also hungry but nothing sounds good. I think my body is rejecting the fact I need to get up and go to work haha.

This will probably be my last updating on Online Dating as to not bore TRF. I got Bumble per a suggestion of a friend. It’s basically like Tinder but the woman has to send a message first. My roommate said it’s just gonna be the same sort of girls on there and that’s true, unfortunately. Single moms but I’m not really interested in having my own kids, let alone someone else’s. Small town girls who love small town things while I’m 100% a city guy. Girls who “Jesus is my #1 always” and I’m pretty open about my dislike for religion. Etc etc. I’d either have to settle for one of these girls or just stay single as variety here isn’t really an option. I’ll have to move to a bigger city to find someone who isn’t interested in living on a farm hahaha. C’est la via.

Current Mood: Breakfast at 1pm sounds great
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 23:11   #18833
wmcintosh
Inactive

Not sure, let you know for certain over summer time.
wmcintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 13:40   #18834
Vinkula

So sick of this goddamn flu. Got it last week Friday and still got it... And the doctors basically just write sickleave and say "get better soon" and send me away... Okay.
Vinkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 20:08   #18835
strawberry22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
@Strawberry22 - Aren't they going to be some disgusting cheap ass school uniform blue when they change? I hate that tacky blue colour.

https://s17.postimg.org/6nr1dqaqn/ez...a275e09ffb.gif
Yup, and I wanna get a burgundy one so that I'll have it for the next 10 years before needing to get a tacky blue one. That is of course we are all forced to change them any way when brexit actually happens.
strawberry22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 00:16   #18836
lance6439

Well. I quit my 3rd job. However, I still want to chop off my feet because of the new schedule with my other two jobs. Good thing I can always look forward to the weekend to rest.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 14:37   #18837
strawberry22

I'm feeling much less stressed than I was before after my lesson yesterday and now that I've finished my second assignment. Really need to do something productive rn though
Old 17-01-18, 03:52   #18838
charmedangelin

Feeling anxious about going back to school next week. This will be my last semester in college as I'm graduating with my BS degree in psychology. It's been about 5 1/2 years since I started college and I still have no clue what I want to do. I feel so hopeless and stupid in some ways. I see others have things figured out, why can't I do it?

Anyone ever have an experience with advertising? I was thinking about maybe volunteering at an agency so I can get some experience and hopefully get a job in that field.

There is also the issue of paying back loans which thankfully aren't too high and I have 6 months after graduation to start paying.

Ugh, I kinda hate this part of my life right now. I heard it's not uncommon for other people to have gone through the same.

Can I please just fast forward to the future where I have a decent job with decent pay?
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-18, 11:23   #18839
fleetingwells

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Feeling anxious about going back to school next week. This will be my last semester in college as I'm graduating with my BS degree in psychology. It's been about 5 1/2 years since I started college and I still have no clue what I want to do. I feel so hopeless and stupid in some ways. I see others have things figured out, why can't I do it?

Anyone ever have an experience with advertising? I was thinking about maybe volunteering at an agency so I can get some experience and hopefully get a job in that field.

There is also the issue of paying back loans which thankfully aren't too high and I have 6 months after graduation to start paying.

Ugh, I kinda hate this part of my life right now. I heard it's not uncommon for other people to have gone through the same.

Can I please just fast forward to the future where I have a decent job with decent pay?
If it makes you feel better, I still don't know what I want to do and I've just graduated about a month ago. And yes, it's way more common than you think. The best advice I was given was to take things as they go. If something appeals to you, go for it. Take chances and explore what is out there, regardless of what other people say. If things fall through with that job, or you feel like it isn't suited for you, then you can change your mind. Things tend to work themselves out.

Volunteer or take an internship. This will look great on your resume and will show employers that you are dedicated and have some experience.
fleetingwells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-18, 15:39   #18840
strawberry22

Feeling very burnt out right now and it’s only midway through the second week of term counting down the days now until I can go home.