Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 15-10-13, 22:36   #1
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Arrow Kingdom Hearts (Series Thread ReMIX)

Kingdom Hearts Timeline
(Contains spoilers for all of the games)

Kingdom Hearts (キングダム ハーツ Kingudamu Hātsu) is a series of action role-playing games developed and published by Square Enix (originally by Square). It is a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney Interactive Studios, and is under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura, a longtime Square Enix character designer. Kingdom Hearts is a crossover of various Disney settings based in a universe made specifically for the series. The series centers on the main character Sora's search for his friends and his encounters with Disney, Final Fantasy and The World Ends With You characters on their worlds.

The series currently consists of seven games across multiple video game consoles, and future titles are planned. Most of the games in the series have been both critically acclaimed and commercially successful, though each title has seen varying levels of success. As of March 2011, the Kingdom Hearts series has sold over 17 million copies worldwide. A wide variety of related merchandise has been released along with the games, including soundtracks, figurines, companion books, novels, and manga series.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts III

HD ReMIXes

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMIX

With the new of KHII.5 & the new KHIII footage I thought it was time to restart the thread and reorganize it with the games in their chronological order in terms of their stories. Let's have a fresh start for KH.

So let's have some fun questions!

Who is you favorite Keyblade Wielder?
What is your favorite world?
What new places would you like to see in KHIII or future titles?
How would you rank the games?
What is your favorite song in the series?

Last edited by Carbonek_0051; 15-10-13 at 22:38.
Carbonek_0051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-13, 23:02   #2
SkyPuppy
Inactive

i cannot answer those questions, sadly, considering i haven't beaten any of the games yet (i suck at them, so that doesn't help).

i will say, though, this thread is very well put together, so props, Nate. also, i saw some gameplay for KHIII and i even more exited.
SkyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-13, 23:05   #3
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

HURRY UP AND BUY THE HD REMIX, KELSEY. THEY ADDED AN EASY MODE FOR YOU N00BZ.

And thank you, I wanted to keep updating the old thread but figured no one checked out the OP anyway so I figured I'd save any of the fixing up/reorganizing for a new thread.
Old 15-10-13, 23:13   #4
SkyPuppy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 View Post
HURRY UP AND BUY THE HD REMIX, KELSEY. THEY ADDED AN EASY MODE FOR YOU N00BZ.

And thank you, I wanted to keep updating the old thread but figured no one checked out the OP anyway so I figured I'd save any of the fixing up/reorganizing for a new thread.
THEY DID? but i'm getting Pokemon X this friday! :[ i also need to save up for a new PS2, so maybe i can just play what i already own? but they don't have easy mode and i still want it, UGH /firstworldproblems

yeah, you know i understand andddd you know why, anddddd i need the instrumental of Simple and Clean. ANDDDD THAT IS NOT THE AVATAR I SPENT TWO MINS EDITING FOR YOU
SkyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-13, 23:31   #5
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Arrow

I looked for an Instrumental and can't find one. ;___;

Who is you favorite Keyblade Wielder? Either Ventus or Aqua.

What is your favorite world?

What new places would you like to see in KHIII or future titles? Tangled, Princess & the Frog, Wreck-It Ralph, Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch (Hawaii). There are more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

How would you rank the games?

KH: BSS
KH1
KH: DDD
KH: Re:Coded
KH: 358/2 Days
KHII
KH: Re:CoM
KH: CoM

What is your favorite song in the series?

Last edited by Carbonek_0051; 15-10-13 at 23:33.
Old 15-10-13, 23:42   #6
Camera Obscura

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=153658

I'm going to be a douche and point out there's already a Kingdom Hearts thread...which you started...sitting on the first page of the video games section. I don't really think we need a new one when the first one does the job just fine.

And my two favorite Keyblade Wielders are Aqua (if you leave the mute button on), and Roxas (Twilight Town Roxas, not mopey Organization Roxas).

Last edited by Camera Obscura; 15-10-13 at 23:44.
Camera Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-13, 23:45   #7
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Seeing as Silent Hill & RE get thread revamps all the time, I don't see why this is an issue. Plus I asked a mod and they said it was okay, the old thread is going to be close.
Old 15-10-13, 23:46   #8
Camera Obscura

Fair enough.
Old 15-10-13, 23:48   #9
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

Ventus > Roxas

And excuse you, Aqua has an amazing voice actress.
Old 16-10-13, 00:00   #10
Camera Obscura

I personally just like Twilight Town Roxas because his clothes are more iconic than his Org coat. Plus I love his interactions with the Twilight Town gang and his rivalry with Seifer and Hayner.

Organization XIII Roxas is kind of mopey and hollow (which makes sense considering the timeline of his existence). But overall his friendship with Axel and Xion just feels a little forced and depressing while his friendship with the TT gang was more uplifting and natural.

And I love Aqua, but her English voice actress is just terrible. She sounded like she was just reading off the script most of the time.

I'll answer your other questions at a later time. I'm feeling a little lazy right now. lol