Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-14, 17:47   #11
Steven_1379

you dont only get a bit of classic feel and references to major iconic adventure stereotypes

you also get a bunch of story/entertainment concepts along some of which never had a *^% to do with TR in the first place but are there to futher sell out the game to more desperate needy audiences and cover up any obviously noticeable halfbakednesss
Old 27-12-14, 18:10   #12
disney prince
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
If you love blood, rape and gore, this one is for you.

On a serious note, it's a fun platforming game imo.
Not only is that incorrect, but that statement is also very disrespectful and offensive.
Perhaps you should think about what you say and how it could trigger others before you just blatantly post it on the Internet for everyone to see.
Old 27-12-14, 19:41   #13
Mr GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney prince View Post
Not only is that incorrect, but that statement is also very disrespectful and offensive.
Perhaps you should think about what you say and how it could trigger others before you just blatantly post it on the Internet for everyone to see.
Thank you I was about to tell that user off also, sigh it's sad that that particular user hates the game so much they would say such offensive things that could hurt others. Ugh
Old 27-12-14, 19:53   #14
SunDormant

I was about to say there isn't actual rape in the game. The other two are actually true, though, but not in a graphically realistic way (in comparison to other games).

Last edited by SunDormant; 27-12-14 at 19:54.
Old 27-12-14, 20:34   #15
_Doppie_

@Puna Junior:
It has been said a couple of times, this TR is actually not a TR. They talk about a reboot but the real business is to use the series' name Tomb Raider (because it is popular) for selling more copies than a fresh new series could do.

Some will tell you this game is awesome. They have to understand that as a TR, this game is an insult. This is like Capcom comes out with a FPS game called Street Fighter (which is an awesome FPS) with a protagonist called Ryu and you see some Street Fighter fans saying... : "This is the best Street Fighter ever". RIP.

This is just showing how TR community is easily manipulable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
If you love blood, rape and gore, this one is for you.

On a serious note, it's a fun platforming game imo.
You forgot brainless.

Last edited by _Doppie_; 27-12-14 at 20:36.
Old 27-12-14, 20:44   #16
Shark_Blade

Quote:
Perhaps you should respect other people's opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Doppie_ View Post
You forgot brainless.
Agree, the story and script could be better.
Old 27-12-14, 22:57   #17
Mr GaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puna Junior View Post
For me, a nostalgic fan of Classic Tomb Raider, is this game something for me?
I don't want to be negative, but from all the Youtube clips I've seen, it looks like a female version of Prince of Persia. Sorry if I offended anyone of the fans....
Hi I'm a pretty level headed fan and unbiased when it comes to both Classic and Current TR games and I would say that yes this game is definitely for you. Ignore the idiot saying there is rape in the game because I assure you there is no such thing.

The combat is a huge improvement over past games, the graphics are some of the best of Last Gen and current gen. The gameplay is solid and easy to get a hang of and the story is decent but nothing to brag about.

Next there are tombs in the game, Lara explores ruins and old WW2 bunkers, she battles ancient warriors, and there is an RPG like upgrading system for Lara and her guns. As a huge TR fan I am happy to welcome you to the forums and encourage you to invest in the Rebooted TR game. Also there are comics and a novel out now that bridge the gap between the ending and the beginning of Rise, you could get them also if you would like to know more about Lara and her journey and personal life
Old 27-12-14, 23:10   #18
Athukraz

Lol. This game is a must have.
Old 27-12-14, 23:26   #19
Lara_Fan1

Quote:
I know!
I mean, it's so unusual for someone on the internet hasn't thought about other peoples feelings before posting something .

Last edited by Lara_Fan1; 27-12-14 at 23:27.
Old 27-12-14, 23:42   #20
sackboy123

Quote:
It's his opinion and you were Rude shouting at him just because he gave an opinion, just because you didn't like it doesn't give you the right to complain
Closed Thread