Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 29-09-11, 21:52   #1
mathew9r

Default Phantom Animation from WADMerger? (In-Game)

So i was creating a animation with WADMerger to move this static (Animating3) but instead on playing the animation all the way through, It plays a Phantom Animation?

What could be causing this? And is there a way to remove said Phantom Animation?
mathew9r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11, 05:32   #2
sapper

If you are using a framerate bigger than 1 then I guess wadmerger has written the number of frames incorrectly for the anim. This is not to be confused with the frames you make in wadmerger which are really keyframes.

My tool TRW editor can let you change the number of frames since you cannot change this value in wadmerger anywhere.

You first export the anim to TRW from wadmerger and then open in my editor to make the change.
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11, 09:29   #3
mathew9r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
If you are using a framerate bigger than 1 then I guess wadmerger has written the number of frames incorrectly for the anim. This is not to be confused with the frames you make in wadmerger which are really keyframes.

My tool TRW editor can let you change the number of frames since you cannot change this value in wadmerger anywhere.

You first export the anim to TRW from wadmerger and then open in my editor to make the change.
I will give it a look, Thanks sapper

If this works, You would save me a lot of trouble (Esp with the *Subscript out of range* issues in WADMerger)

EDIT: Fixed Just need to figure out this collision bug... Thanks again

Last edited by mathew9r; 30-09-11 at 10:10.
mathew9r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11, 11:15   #4
TheBloodRed

Thanks for sharing! I know you really do need help but I did enjoy a laugh when it came back! Pretty fun.
TheBloodRed is offline   Reply With Quote