Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 01-09-16, 18:37   #1951
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_croft View Post
Guys , please can anyone confirm that the great wall is the fourth location ??

Go back to previous page you can see that lcroft_lc says the "Can't wait for The Great Wall as the fourth location " .

I think he just wish it ! Nothing official has been said about a forth location and they won't answer my e-mails !
CheshireBitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 18:40   #1952
ThatSassyKid

Great Wall?
I thought Venice was supposed to be next?
ThatSassyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-16, 17:01   #1953
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid View Post
Great Wall?
I thought Venice was supposed to be next?
Venice was fans wishes too ! They never said that there will be a fourth level and they never talked about a possible location.

But it's possible that they listened up to fans and did great wall or venice but they never said something official about that.
Old 21-09-16, 18:17   #1954
Laralicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior_K View Post
Really? That is odd!

Up till last week every 6 hours I would trigger the offer by getting into gem section of the store and leaving it would offer 5 gems for a quick video. Once I watched it I got 5 gems.

Now it doesn't seem to work any more.
I know that this is old now, but I was having the same problems. If I pressed for the store and then swapped to the Gems section and then left, it wouldn't offer the chance to watch a video.

But my sister discovered that if you tap on your coins at the top of the screen, it takes you to a Purchase Gems screen. If you come out of this screen, it will offer you to watch a video for gems.

She tried this once last night and then this morning and both times it worked. I tried it on a different device and it worked for me also. She tried it on her tablet again about 6 hours later and it offered the video again and she did receive those gems.

If you ask me, they were trying to hide that option to force players into buying more gems. But maybe I'm being paranoid. Anyway, I hope that this helps!
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-16, 18:36   #1955
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laralicious View Post

If you ask me, they were trying to hide that option to force players into buying more gems. But maybe I'm being paranoid. Anyway, I hope that this helps!
I think they tried to delete it but forgot to delete this way to get them ! ^^
Old 22-09-16, 22:48   #1956
Laralicious

Now that would not surprise me!
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-16, 20:19   #1957
dcw123

What a rip off.
Just got enough gems for an outfit so I chose the Catsuit because it reduces the chance of being hit ( I really wanted the Area 51 but I was thinking gameplay logic)

Tested it and instantly got hit 3 out of 3 times! It felt like the powerup did nothing.

And whats worse.. each upgrade uses gems instead of coins! So I just spent 100 gems and now have to spend another 100 just to get to Lv2 out of 10!
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-16, 21:04   #1958
anthonycraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
What a rip off.
Just got enough gems for an outfit so I chose the Catsuit because it reduces the chance of being hit ( I really wanted the Area 51 but I was thinking gameplay logic)

Tested it and instantly got hit 3 out of 3 times! It felt like the powerup did nothing.

And whats worse.. each upgrade uses gems instead of coins! So I just spent 100 gems and now have to spend another 100 just to get to Lv2 out of 10!
Don't bother, it's broken - that outfit.

They haven't fixed any of the bugs and glitches. I don't think they care, it's probably in Square's hands now which is possibly why we get the smaller updates (that coincidentally only deal with microtransaction / in-game currency content).
anthonycraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-16, 22:39   #1959
CheshireBitch

Yes, at this day I don't think we will ever get a new level !
Old 17-10-16, 05:44   #1960
trfansince96

I lost interest when literally the only way to upgrade is to spend money. I'm a person who likes to upgrade everything in a game but in order to do that with this game, without spending tons of money, is to literally play this game all day long, everyday, for years. I'm exaggerating, yes, but it's ridiculous they way they set this up.
trfansince96 is offline   Reply With Quote