Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 13-11-06, 07:19   #111
RICK REDA

Talking THANK'S everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realy love the positive feed back I have been receiving!
I am sure the rest of the artists here do as well!!!
I must admit there is a verry tallented bunch of folks here!!!!
I still cant get over what is a a BIG HIT with you people let me elabeorate a bit, YOU CAN'T SEE ME took me about 2 hours from its time of consecption till I finished it, and acording to the feedback, it is the best thing I have done here!!! Now for the other end of the spectrome NATIVE AMERICAN has
more time then all of the over 100 outfits for legend that I have created
I have over 27 hours on the beadwork alone that is no bull geting the buckskin dress design just the way I wanted it was 9 hours 12 min
then not to mention trying to give her the propper tan skin in all I loged in a solid 46 hours total!!!!!!! And feel It is My 16th chappel aka my greatest work! I know now your thinking what a nut but I was sure it would be a challange and I know it takes alot of time for these outfits so I started the clock!!! There must be thousands of man and women hours here!!
and,
I COMMEND EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RICK REDA
RICK REDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-06, 15:35   #112
Olgerth Heidern

(first post on the forum, figures).

Firstly, thanks to all texturers for a job well done, I'm having a blast with those outfits.

Secondly, two questions:

1. Are there ANY outfits at all that work with NextGen content? The Hub even has a special "icon" for those, but I haven't seen any.

2. How is it possible to wear a bikini outfit (NOT an altered Ripped Dress, mind you) outside of the mansion? Crofty Raider has a couple of bikini promo shots showing Lara wearing a blue bikini outside of the mansion (in one instance, it's from a cutscene in Africa).
Olgerth Heidern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-06, 16:25   #113
petujaymz

Default Anyone?

Has anyone had a go at creating...

Drag Queen Lara?

Drunken Tramp Lara?

Cock Eyed Lara?

C'mon - someone make me laugh.

petujaymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-06, 17:05   #114
ELEN
Golden

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olgerth Heidern
1. Are there ANY outfits at all that work with NextGen content? The Hub even has a special "icon" for those, but I haven't seen any.

2. How is it possible to wear a bikini outfit (NOT an altered Ripped Dress, mind you) outside of the mansion? Crofty Raider has a couple of bikini promo shots showing Lara wearing a blue bikini outside of the mansion (in one instance, it's from a cutscene in Africa).
Welcome to the forum Olgerth

1. When you see the icon, it means that the zip you will download contains files for only Next Gen, or for both Normal and Next Gen graphics. As far as I remember, the Next Gen outfits are available only for Tomb Ripper and not TexMod (if this is what you asked).

2. Crofty Raider's promo shots and all screenshots you saw were taken by using a program. I don't remember the thread which gives the link to the program. I'll try to locate it and post it.
ELEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-06, 19:57   #115
Olgerth Heidern

ELEN: I understand about the plus icon - I was just wondering if there actually ARE any outfits on the Hub, or elsewhere, that have a NextGen version. I looked and looked, and found none; but perhaps I missed?

And about the "program", do you mean a third-party "trainer" type of app that unlocks bikini outfits in normal missions?
Old 14-11-06, 20:15   #116
ELEN
Golden

Arrow

Quote:
ELEN: I understand about the plus icon - I was just wondering if there actually ARE any outfits on the Hub, or elsewhere, that have a NextGen version. I looked and looked, and found none; but perhaps I missed?
Click here. The first outfit (Catsuit Redux) includes DDS files for Next Gen. But it's only for Tomb Ripper.

In general, there are no many Next Gen outfits. The Next Gen mode uses different files. For example, Lara's face has two different files. One for Normal and one for Next Gen graphics. Most of the people can't run Next Gen, so they create outfits for normal outfits.

Quote:
And about the "program", do you mean a third-party "trainer" type of app that unlocks bikini outfits in normal missions?
Exactly. Click here.
Old 14-11-06, 20:43   #117
Olgerth Heidern

Thanks, that works like a charm.
Old 15-11-06, 20:55   #118
ELEN
Golden

Thumbs up

The invisible woman by Rick Reda
Old 16-11-06, 10:01   #119
ELEN
Golden

Thumbs up

Good morning everyone

One more outfit by Rick Reda: Made in USA
Old 16-11-06, 14:44   #120
tampi

You make good works Rick Reda.
I like Made in USA, Looks like Rocky Balboa

Last edited by tampi; 16-11-06 at 14:45.
tampi is offline   Reply With Quote