Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 27-10-17, 22:58   #21
trfan16

Big win last night for the Ravens. Another shut out for the year and a big win at that! Good game for the offense - Alex Collins looked great out there. Definitely the one highlight in an otherwise lackluster offense. Also, two pick sixes returned for touchdowns. I wish we could play the Dolphins every single year. The Ravens own this team! The bad news was that Flacco took a nasty hit to the head and is out with a concussion. His return for the Tennessee game might be uncertain. I'd rather he not play at all and let him rest up because they have a bye week after the Titans. That injury made me cringe too. Not just because it knocked him out of the game, but because of how these concussions might have an negative impact on these players down the road.

Yeah, I think the playoffs are a pipe dream too. We will probably finish 8-8 at best. Even if we somehow made the playoffs, we would not make it past New England, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, or even Houston! Although I can't believe Miami was 4-2 going into this game. They were already shut out by the Saints earlier in the season LOL.
trfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-18, 18:45   #22
welshguy34

Superbowl tonight and I will be staying up through the night to watch it. Hope the Eagles win but I am expecting New England to edge it.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-18, 04:21   #23
trfan16

We live in a world now where the Eagles have a Super Bowl ring. I know that NFC East fans like giving the Eagles a hard time for having no SB wins. Either way, I'm happy with the result and this was a damn good game. It's hard to believe that Nick Foles carried this team to the Super Bowl and won it against Tom Brady. I loved that gutsy call on 4th down by the Eagles in the end zone where Foles caught the ball from the lateral. And the fumble near the end of the game was such a sigh of relief. Great game, and definitely better than the previous years.
trfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-18, 12:10   #24
Dazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfan16 View Post
We live in a world now where the Eagles have a Super Bowl ring. I know that NFC East fans like giving the Eagles a hard time for having no SB wins. Either way, I'm happy with the result and this was a damn good game. It's hard to believe that Nick Foles carried this team to the Super Bowl and won it against Tom Brady. I loved that gutsy call on 4th down by the Eagles in the end zone where Foles caught the ball from the lateral. And the fumble near the end of the game was such a sigh of relief. Great game, and definitely better than the previous years.
Can next year be a Redskins Superbowl win, or am I asking too much?
Dazzy is offline   Reply With Quote