www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Sport and Recreation

Old 14-01-18, 12:13   #2761
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishhips View Post
Guess Paige's career is over
I feel like there is still a chance that this is just a work to give us a surprise at the rumble.

For those of you who don't know, Paige had a very serious neck injury, similar to Nikki Bella's and at a live event in December, Sasha kicked Paige in the back of the neck. Initially it was believed she suffered a stinger, but according to some reports she is forced to retire like Edge was.

I'm hoping this is just a red herring. She's gone through so much crap this past two years. 2 wellness policy strikes over prescription drugs, having to go through surgery for her neck, her video leaks and all the abusive things she went through thanks to del Rio. It would be so sad if she lost the 1 thing she was so passionate about right when her life was finally turning around. And she's only 25.
Old 14-01-18, 12:15   #2762
fleetingwells
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishhips View Post
Guess Paige's career is over
I am incredibly sad about this. I'm such a huge fan of her. She was the one wrestler that got me into NXT and the Divas Division. I still have a video of her coming down to the ring with people singing along to her music when I went to Wrestlemania and RAW a few years ago. I hope she knows this isn't the end for her though. She can do so much in the WWE still even if it isn't in a ring.
fleetingwells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 19:23   #2763
welshguy34
Historian

Very sad for Paige if true. She has had an awful year or so.

On another note, Goldberg is being inducted into the WWE Hall of fame on Wrestlemania weekend.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 23:19   #2764
tomee
Tomb Raider

The rest of the rumoured inductees are Bam Bam Bigelow, Ivory, Dudley Boyz, Kid Rock

Update: It looks like Paige will be alright. She appeared on Raw, but she confirmed that she will not be able to compete at the Royal Rumble. https://twitter.com/WWE/status/953144471775924230

Last edited by tomee; 16-01-18 at 09:48.
tomee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 10:12   #2765
Mani_Man
Professor

Seems like Paiges In-ring career isnt done yet.
They surely would have said anything by now right?
If its all set in stone then they would have said so on Raw instead of just saying she wont compete at the Royal Rumble.

Goldberg as headliner for the HOF was expected.
Then i guess we will get undertaker vs Cena for this wrestlemania and next year then the undertaker as headliner.
Vince will only stop once he had this match at WM...even though there is no real point in it any longer.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 15:48   #2766
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Then i guess we will get undertaker vs Cena for this wrestlemania and next year then the undertaker as headliner.
Taker really won't stop until he literally dislocates his hips in the middle of the ring huh?
Old 16-01-18, 15:51   #2767
irishhips
Tomb Raider

Glad paige is ok but her new makeup is buggin me with that bright red lip
Old 16-01-18, 15:56   #2768
Mani_Man
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Taker really won't stop until he literally dislocates his hips in the middle of the ring huh?
Would be hard after having hip replacement surgery last year i think. XD XD XD

From what i gather its more like he is extremely "cooperative" when it comes to Vince.
Whatever Vince wants, the undertaker is okay with it.
At least that is what several people have said in the past.
Has to do with Vince giving him the Undertaker gimmick and all that came with it.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 20:42   #2769
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Would be hard after having hip replacement surgery last year i think. XD XD XD

From what i gather its more like he is extremely "cooperative" when it comes to Vince.
Whatever Vince wants, the undertaker is okay with it.
At least that is what several people have said in the past.
Has to do with Vince giving him the Undertaker gimmick and all that came with it.
Well this is still getting nasty in my opinion. He should've retired at Wrestlemania 30... but then he came back and 3 years later he actually had a retirement match that was really ugly. And now he's here again. Why? What is the point? He is literally tarnishing his own legacy. He IS going to injure himself somehow and it's just not worth it.
Old 16-01-18, 21:10   #2770
welshguy34
Historian

Ronda Rousey is signing with WWE. Not a surprise, will be interesting to see how well she does.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote