Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 27-06-14, 12:40   #21
Iset

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatu View Post
Thank you .. This pages its very useful and helpful
You're welcome.
Iset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14, 15:15   #22
Sabatu

Default Question

Will lara lose his items in nevada ? (High Sec Comp .)
A-Lose Ammo and medpacs + Weapons (arrested and imprisoned)
B-Losse only Weaponds (Ammo+meds stay)(arrested and imprisoned)
C-nothing to lose(The secret entrance vent shaft (spy))
Sabatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14, 15:46   #23
sackboy123

I'll choose B just like TR2 and TR1
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14, 16:42   #24
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
I'll choose B just like TR2 and TR1
OuKej .. B= less ammo in Game.. Uzi,shotgun,MP5 More. grenade,rocket,harpoon,MP5 =less -- six rockets somewhere in levels ... and more in Secrets
Old 27-06-14, 22:00   #25
MegaGamer

One of the few remakes that look really interesting. I'm excited to play this game. Your doing great Sabatu!

Old 28-06-14, 00:31   #26
Ceamonks890

I'm probably among the few users who don't really see the need of this remake project at all, especially if you're going to be using the SAME exact engine to create it. Because if that's the case, what's stopping me from just getting out my older PS1 copy of TR3 and playing that again over this?

By this point, a lot of the features and uniquely-functional objects from the TR3 engine have been imported into TRNG by Paolone. So, why limit the capabilities of what you can do, when TRNG just offers so much more?

In all honesty though, I'd rather see what you can do in terms of designing your own creations, rather than simply copy/pasting Core's work. As I think remakes are for the most part, easy idea-spinning for the terminally unimaginative
Ceamonks890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-14, 09:27   #27
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceamonks890 View Post
I'm probably among the few users who don't really see the need of this remake project at all, especially if you're going to be using the SAME exact engine to create it. Because if that's the case, what's stopping me from just getting out my older PS1 copy of TR3 and playing that again over this?

By this point, a lot of the features and uniquely-functional objects from the TR3 engine have been imported into TRNG by Paolone. So, why limit the capabilities of what you can do, when TRNG just offers so much more?

In all honesty though, I'd rather see what you can do in terms of designing your own creations, rather than simply copy/pasting Core's work. As I think remakes are for the most part, easy idea-spinning for the terminally unimaginative
I have a lot of reasons
TR3 Watter = black color distortion.
TR4 White = White color distortion .

I know about TRNG better function.. But TRNG now work on my PC ..NG scripter not work
Old 28-06-14, 10:59   #28
Caesum

You should write about it in TRNG section then. I'm sure we have lots of members who'd be able to help you. Just remember to give more info about your problem("doesn't work" is not enough), your specs and maybe some screenshots of error screens if there are any.

In TRNG you can completely disable water reflections(or as you say, distortions). Most of TRNG users do that now. They also use Matrix54's tutorial to learn how to make good looking water. TRNG has lots of possibilites to make a nearly-PS2 graphics quality, you just need to learn it.

I agree with others that we don't really need TR3 remake, especially if it's being made on same engine with same graphics and no new moves. BUT I'm sure people would love to see a custom level based on beta content of TR3. -Roli- is making a custom-level which takes inspiration from cancelled TRAE and it's demo was highly acclaimed by TRLE players. You could do something like that too.

Last edited by Caesum; 28-06-14 at 11:02.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-14, 11:31   #29
Sabatu

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
You should write about it in TRNG section then. I'm sure we have lots of members who'd be able to help you. Just remember to give more info about your problem("doesn't work" is not enough), your specs and maybe some screenshots of error screens if there are any.

In TRNG you can completely disable water reflections(or as you say, distortions). Most of TRNG users do that now. They also use Matrix54's tutorial to learn how to make good looking water. TRNG has lots of possibilites to make a nearly-PS2 graphics quality, you just need to learn it.

I agree with others that we don't really need TR3 remake, especially if it's being made on same engine with same graphics and no new moves. BUT I'm sure people would love to see a custom level based on beta content of TR3. -Roli- is making a custom-level which takes inspiration from cancelled TRAE and it's demo was highly acclaimed by TRLE players. You could do something like that too.
I want to make TR3 Remake in TR4 engine ... but I need all correct sounds .. HD textures and more HD object and working animation of enemies
Old 28-06-14, 13:01   #30
peeves

I will choose A just like TR3
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote