www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old Yesterday, 01:03   #18631
strawberry22
Professor

I’ve been having very weird dreams the past few days. First one was one where I was going on RPDR with some people that I knew and was really nervous because I’ve never done drag before, and then my teeth started falling out?? I’ve heard that teeth falling out dreams are quite common and mean that you’re feeling insecure about something and can also signal loss, or that something bad is going to happen. I suppose the being on RPDR without having ever done drag is signifying that I’m having to step out of my comfort zone a lot lately. Strange.

Last night I had a really eerie dream where I thought I was in work, so I picked a pair of shoes to get (I work at Clarks and we get free shoes). For some reason I picked a ladies boot which had jeans and braces attached to them (we do not sell these in clarks lol). I went over to the woman who I thought was my boss (who was actually a woman from the marketing office in my university), and said to her okay I’ll get these ones. She gave me a weird look and was like “oh okay, those are actually the boots we give to the mental patients to wear but you can still have them if you like”. Suddenly the whole place went really dark and ominous and I found out then that I was in a mental institution and was walking around in these strange boot/jeans things. Nothing actually scary happened in the dream if I can recall correctly but it was so weird and it did actually wake me up. I’ve been thinking about it all day, like what could that mean??

It’s probably to do with how stressed and busy and overcrowded my life has become lately. But these dreams (especially last nights one) have been really playing on my mind afterwards, like I’ve been thinking about them and replaying them and been kind of frightened and fascinated by them at the same time.

Last edited by strawberry22; Yesterday at 01:06.
strawberry22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:38   #18632
Mickybyrne20
Historian

My dreams are so weird and boring, yet oddly specific. Also the outside was really dark and dull... Like The Walking Dead setting. (**** that show)

Another dream I remember was being stranded in a tram station, but missing the "Train", like umm, trains using a tram line wtf. Anyway, I had to then walk home from my old high school (relocated next to a tram station apparently) and every one hated me, I was on some kind of hit-list, and was about to get twated...no idea why. So I had to try and take specific routes down lanes and roads, to avoid being beaten up and attacked. Fun times. That was rather traumatic tbh. Ended up getting chased, then woke up with pins and needles in my arm because I was lay on it.

They do say that nightmares are your body's attempt to wake you up from a deep sleep. Obviously, I needed to.

Last edited by Mickybyrne20; Yesterday at 11:29.
Mickybyrne20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38   #18633
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Earlier this year and part of last year I was plagued with teeth falling out dreams for months. At least a few times a week Iíd have dreams where my teeth fell out. Either it was one at a time, a few at a time, one of them my whole inner jaw just popped out of my face, it was horrible. I did some looking up and theyíre said to mean youíre unfulfilled or dissatisfied with something in life OR youíre not having enjoyable sex and getting out those sorts of things. All I know is that it happened for months at a time and I hated every single one of them. I was always in public or with friends and then BOOM! Teeth fall out and Iím frantically trying to not make a scene or let anyone know that Iím desperately in need of medical assistance as my teeth are just FALLING OUT OF MY HEAD. Itís embarrassing and horrifying hahaha.
ó

I accidentally washed a Green Sharpie in with my clothes and dried it too with them. Thatís the bad news. The good news is the Sharpie didnít stain anything or explode. Current Mood: Feeliní Lucky, punk.
Old Yesterday, 09:11   #18634
strawberry22
Professor

It hasnít stopped, last night I had a dream that one of my friends from back home was sexually assaulted on a beach, I was there to witness it and I had to ring the police I really donít know whatís up with my head. Dreams of teeth falling out, mental hospitals, rape, itís really strange. I think my mind must really be trying to tell me something.
Old Today, 05:12   #18635
lance6439
Legend

Just got myself a new PS4 for the right price of $212

Old Today, 13:38   #18636
Vinkula
Tomb Raider

I feel so good This week was much better than last 2 weeks combined and I feel so happy because of that