Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 08-09-18, 17:11   #21
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 View Post
Oh, God lol. The circumstances were really awkward that day. My PS4 was in my sister's room for my nephew to play, and she came home, and needed to sleep because she had a headache, so I remember having to be quiet whilst talking.

If you ever wanna talk again, the circumstances will be less restrictive, and a lot more fun lol
Sure haha

Ok I recorded one. I might sound a little hoarse as my throat isn't the best today (typical) and yes like Rai I'm Umming and Erring a lot haha. I don't normally.

(I feel like I sound so Brummie here as well haha, ew)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0GPHBY4dgNN
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 17:30   #22
Girafarig32

Oh, now this really gives me a reason to post my voice. Maybe later tonight I'll pull out the mic and make your ears bleed heheh.

To avoid over-quoting I'll just @ everyone

@Quebsenuef, wow, I absolutely love your voice. It's so calming and genuine. I could probably fall asleep listening to it (not because you're boring, but because it's so soothing!) You sound like me staying up until 4 am I like cheeseburgers too, though I have to be in the right mood. It seems like anywhere you go these days, there's at least half the menu dedicated to burgers.

@Lyle Croft Holy cow it's Lara Croft!! You do an excellent voice for her, like her classic sound. Much more convincing than Camilla, by miles.

@Mickybyrne20 why is it that british accents sound so much more sexy as an American? Lovely voice

@noonbob you have such a lovely gentle voice. Very calming to listen to

@Rai for the first second or so, I almost was convinced you sounded more American... until you said "England" . You have such a sweet yet proper sound, definitely like a mother. I hope you and your son have many great memories playing Shadow when it comes out.

@Yeauxleaux You talk a mile a minute! Which isn't bad by any means. I quite like your accent a lot. What makes an accent "Brummie" sounding? You'll have to forgive my ignorance haha.
I give you credit for being a runner... I gave it up years ago when I was in school. My coach made us run 11 miles a day and followed us uphill in his truck. That coupled with 90 degree 100% humidity summers and my ankles killing me was enough to make me quit.
Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 17:36   #23
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafarig32 View Post
@Yeauxleaux You talk a mile a minute! Which isn't bad by any means. I quite like your accent a lot. What makes an accent "Brummie" sounding? You'll have to forgive my ignorance haha.
I give you credit for being a runner... I gave it up years ago when I was in school. My coach made us run 11 miles a day and followed us uphill in his truck. That coupled with 90 degree 100% humidity summers and my ankles killing me was enough to make me quit.
Yeah I've been told I talk too fast a lot of times haha I need to work on it, but I'm getting there

"Brummie" is the name of the accent from our city, Birmingham. This is a more extreme example (although there's far worse), the guy with the blue subtitles;

And wtf 11 miles a day is not healthy at all! How do you still have your joints intact?
Old 08-09-18, 17:51   #24
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I love your voice, it's hot and ASMR worthy (ok sorry for thirsting).

Didn't expect that at all hahaha

Anyway I'll upload one later. I did post a couple on Lyle's profile a week ago but they're not really how I talk, especially the high pitched mimicking reboot Lara.
Thank you! I love ASMR but I can’t listen to any male voices that do it. It just doesn’t give the same feeling to me as when a female does it. Shout out to GentleWhispering on YT! You’re the best ASMR channel

You have a nice voice as well! You talk fast but I like that. It suits you
I’m an American so I know there are different English accents in Great Britain but I have no idea which ones are which hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafarig32 View Post
Oh, now this really gives me a reason to post my voice. Maybe later tonight I'll pull out the mic and make your ears bleed heheh.

To avoid over-quoting I'll just @ everyone

@Quebsenuef, wow, I absolutely love your voice. It's so calming and genuine. I could probably fall asleep listening to it (not because you're boring, but because it's so soothing!) You sound like me staying up until 4 am I like cheeseburgers too, though I have to be in the right mood. It seems like anywhere you go these days, there's at least half the menu dedicated to burgers. .
Thank you! I’ve been told a few times I have a voice for radio or something like that haha. I’ve also been told to be a YT Let’s Player or something along those lines.

Yeah! Every restaurant seems to have a burger menu except for the sushi or Chinese restaurants hahaha

Maybe I should add above doing your best Lara Croft accent to the list
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 17:56   #25
Lyle Croft

Quote:
Sure haha

Ok I recorded one. I might sound a little hoarse as my throat isn't the best today (typical) and yes like Rai I'm Umming and Erring a lot haha. I don't normally.

(I feel like I sound so Brummie here as well haha, ew)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0GPHBY4dgNN
Um..hello Nick.
I love your accent and voice.
But omg you sound so sped up. This sounds like it's us on a date talking about yourself.

--
Rai your voice sounds os lovely.
QUESJLKDSJFDBNUF sounds great
EVERYONE SOUNDS GREAT!
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 18:53   #26
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Thank you! I love ASMR but I can’t listen to any male voices that do it. It just doesn’t give the same feeling to me as when a female does it. Shout out to GentleWhispering on YT! You’re the best ASMR channel

You have a nice voice as well! You talk fast but I like that. It suits you
I’m an American so I know there are different English accents in Great Britain but I have no idea which ones are which hahaha
I'd describe mine as a soft Birmingham/Brummie accent with some Estuary English influence. I can go more Estuary and even RP sometimes or go more Brummie, then when I say Maltese things idk wtf happens haha. It just depends on my mood or who I'm talking to, but how I spoke there is my most natural voice.

I realise I sounded a bit breathy at times too haha, sorry about that. Again it's my throat not being the best today haha, I'm not always asthmatic like Lara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
Um..hello Nick.
I love your accent and voice.
But omg you sound so sped up. This sounds like it's us on a date talking about yourself.
Thank you haha

I really don't think my voice is THAT fast tbh, not by British standards anyway. Brits... do I talk really fast? Maybe a bit, but don't think it's that sped up

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 08-09-18 at 18:57.
Old 08-09-18, 20:52   #27
Lyle Croft

Quote:
Thank you haha

I really don't think my voice is THAT fast tbh, not by British standards anyway. Brits... do I talk really fast? Maybe a bit, but don't think it's that sped up
Hmm, it's not THAT fast,
It's not that fast, but...this is it slowed down to something more slower?
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EGQgKAwXOP
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 21:27   #28
klona
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonbob View Post

[]bOIGI9XQdCg[/]
NOBOOBS.
klona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-18, 22:44   #29
DVDSpike

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0YoI9sFDdM9

I refuse to listen to it, I hate my voice because I sound like a frog, so it mightn't make much sense. I don't usually 'uh' as much as I did but that's because I wasn't in conversation and I was talking to no one XD.

Last edited by DVDSpike; 08-09-18 at 22:46.
DVDSpike is offline   Reply With Quote