FreakRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
First game in over 2 months.
gg
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 00:33   #1422
Sabi96

I went back for a multiplayer game again, i regret doing so. The games are flooded with random cheaters. I played with a german who ruined germany for me (i didn't want to visit it but now i want NOT to) with killing me thrice on my spawn in the underground with melee. And another stuck up japanese or chinese a*shole who always writes something like this "it's nothing, i usually kill all without dying". I tried meleeing him but steph just froze and he killed me. i can kill everyone like that, but it's just him in that game that made my game lag, i don't think so. He called me a noob despite me having the equal amount of kills as him. I hope all cheaters get what they deserve (the worst).
Sabi96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 13:00   #1423
Matie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabi96 View Post
I went back for a multiplayer game again, i regret doing so. The games are flooded with random cheaters. I played with a german who ruined germany for me (i didn't want to visit it but now i want NOT to) with killing me thrice on my spawn in the underground with melee. And another stuck up japanese or chinese a*shole who always writes something like this "it's nothing, i usually kill all without dying". I tried meleeing him but steph just froze and he killed me. i can kill everyone like that, but it's just him in that game that made my game lag, i don't think so. He called me a noob despite me having the equal amount of kills as him. I hope all cheaters get what they deserve (the worst).
How is that a reason not to visit the country? There are assholes everywhere. I've seen cheaters from Italy, Russia and Hungary too, etc. And I know many german players who are really nice, don't generalise based on just one thing you've seen in a video game.

TDM is full of cheaters and people with big mouths, which is why I avoid that mode most of the time. Rescue's much more friendly. A few cheaters turn up there too from time to time, but thankfully I wasn't alone but with friends and we didn't let them win, we all teamed up against Mothra and other losers and killed them until they finally left the game and we could continue playing. It was like a new gamemode, solarii+survivors vs cheaters, it was fun in the end.

Last edited by Matie; 05-01-14 at 13:01.
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 21:40   #1424
abcdefg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matie View Post
TDM is full of cheaters and people with big mouths, which is why I avoid that mode most of the time. Rescue's much more friendly. A few cheaters turn up there too from time to time, but thankfully I wasn't alone but with friends and we didn't let them win, we all teamed up against Mothra and other losers and killed them until they finally left the game and we could continue playing. It was like a new gamemode, solarii+survivors vs cheaters, it was fun in the end.
Wow nice to hear that there are ppl like that playing, in my experience many players prefer to take advantage of cheaters in their side and team up with them to get easy kills and wins, and when I ask them to go against the cheaters they just insult me... (even my own team starts insulting me lol)
abcdefg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 22:39   #1425
Alister's_Brain

So I also hopped back on multiplayer and I picked Whitmen.

Omg is it just the new players or do people think Whitmen is on the solarii side? I kept getting shot at by all my teammates haha.
Alister's_Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 07:35   #1426
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg View Post
Wow nice to hear that there are ppl like that playing, in my experience many players prefer to take advantage of cheaters in their side and team up with them to get easy kills and wins
There are also a lot of people who take advantage of their bad internet connection. It's possible to lag around, avoiding to get shot but still kill someone or to aim in a different direction and still getting kills if you've a bad internet connection.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-14, 16:40   #1427
sierra xb

i got back into MP after taking nearly 5 weeks off to play Skyrim, and i am happy to say that i can still do failry well. It took about 2 matches to get used to the controls again, but after that it was fine...until NerzFaun9 got on the opposite team and kept taking me out with bow headshots Lots of fun
sierra xb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-14, 07:55   #1428
LCLover101

I have days on the Multiplayer were I'm unstoppable and I have days were I just suck! Its strange

Main Character: Steph
Primary Weapon: Survivor Recurve Bow
Secondry Weapon: Tactical Pistol
Explosive: Mine Bomb

Last edited by LCLover101; 07-01-14 at 07:59.
LCLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 19:09   #1429
RaiderZ33
Inactive

My friend who is an absolute beast is sharing XBox Live with me, which made me super duper excited because I've missed TR multiplayer and I'm not bothered to buy it for the PC unless there's a huge price cut. Anyway, during one of my matches at something like 4 in the morning some idiot was spamming the dynamite on my side to kill all the team mates. The first few times it was like, 'Wow, really?' and then after an hour it got really annoying. Thankfully he wasn't targeting me for some reason.
RaiderZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 11:30   #1430
Wooxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderZ33 View Post
I'm not bothered to buy it for the PC unless there's a huge price cut.
There already has been a huge price cut several times. During Steam sales the game costs less than 10,-€.
Wooxman is offline   Reply With Quote