www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 19:26   #4781
2001LC20
Archaeologist
 
2001LC20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 2,481
Default

Shadow of the tomb raider road to E3....2....1.... Sorry bad joke the background looks effing FANTASTIC tho
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLV9DDaz_NI

Sorry i don't have any idea how to embed the videos

Ps i love how people in the comments are really excited for the game!
__________________
"And I will make our name and home great again" Lara Croft

Last edited by 2001LC20; Yesterday at 19:27.
2001LC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:47   #4782
Fantasy
Student
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
Definitely. That Maya wheel they released with the schedule is awesome.
Yep I love how well thought out the promotion for this game has been
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:44   #4783
TrustyBow
Student
 
TrustyBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001LC20 View Post
Shadow of the tomb raider road to E3....2....1.... Sorry bad joke the background looks effing FANTASTIC tho
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLV9DDaz_NI

Sorry i don't have any idea how to embed the videos

Ps i love how people in the comments are really excited for the game!
I'd pay top dollar for that.

Are there any sites selling billboards or posters for the game yet?
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:55   #4784
ActuallyArlow
Historian
 
ActuallyArlow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 288
Default

I love hearing more about the character development, it creates more interesting drama to to resolve. Lara being condoned to step down a bit and getting ahead of herself is something that's telling she has a rebellious trait, but on the other hand she has a but of an ego and thinks she has to be the one to solve the worlds problems and needs to get over herself, as her friends are telling her. The only thing I am little iffy about is that she isn't really doing anything for herself per se but more so for other people or exintrict things I.e. (saving the world, outer validation) and less for insintric things such as: for the thrill of it, adventure. But then again, at the end of TR13 one of her first lines was "to find adventure" and one of her last were "I'm not going home" so I am probably just thinking too hard about it all. Nonethless, quite an interesting turn in SOTTR indeed
__________________
Well you have my total attention now, I'm not quite sure I got yours though..

Last edited by ActuallyArlow; Today at 00:56. Reason: emoji
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:02   #4785
veigafd
Historian
 
veigafd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: brazil
Posts: 301
Default

I just want to know why in the trailer Lara looses her bow when entering the underwater hole. As if this time we can have a no-bow segment in the game, which fires a small light in my hopes of duals. But probably not.
__________________
SHADOW OF MULTIPLAYER SAM RAIDER
veigafd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:09   #4786
TrustyBow
Student
 
TrustyBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 213
Default

http://poisonivyys.tumblr.com/post/1...se-of-the-tomb

This is interesting. I don't know if anyones anyone made the connection yet.

TR13 Trailer - "And I Knew What I Must Become"
RotTR Trailer - "We Become Who We're Meant to Be"
SotTR Trailer - "What Will I Become"
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:10   #4787
Bomb Fighter
Professor
 
Bomb Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by veigafd View Post
I just want to know why in the trailer Lara looses her bow when entering the underwater hole. As if this time we can have a no-bow segment in the game, which fires a small light in my hopes of duals. But probably not.
Hm, if done right, Lara losing her first weapon - the bow, might be an iconic moment in the origins trilogy. The trailer is in many ways representative of the actual game (new platforming skills, stealth combat, and mechanics, that creepy thing in the tomb chasing Lara, maybe this will make it to the game as well.

I just hope this won´t end up being Avalanche 2.0
__________________
That don't impress me much...uh uh oOoh.
Bomb Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:07   #4788
ShutUpReyes
Student
 
ShutUpReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyBow View Post
http://poisonivyys.tumblr.com/post/1...se-of-the-tomb

This is interesting. I don't know if anyones anyone made the connection yet.

TR13 Trailer - "And I Knew What I Must Become"
RotTR Trailer - "We Become Who We're Meant to Be"
SotTR Trailer - "What Will I Become"
I've noticed it too. Mainly because I plan on getting the Rise one as a tattoo one day but I think it's just all been pointing towards her becoming the Lara we know and love.
ShutUpReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:19   #4789
Emix
Professor
 
Emix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,772
Default

Can't believe that GoW sold more than 5 million copies in one month, on one platform!
Considering that Rise needed 2 years to sell around 7 million copies on 3 platforms i hope that Shadow will do much better.
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:38   #4790
Vaskito
Archaeologist
 
Vaskito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 1,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
Can't believe that GoW sold more than 5 million copies in one month, on one platform!
Considering that Rise needed 2 years to sell around 7 million copies on 3 platforms i hope that Shadow will do much better.
That's pretty good! But it doesn't mean Rise's sales weren't successful. In fact I was absolutely shocked it sold so much considering the exclusivity deal, poor promotion, same day as fallout 4 release and 1 year delay release on PS

I am pretty confident Shadow will outsell Rise easily. Fingers crossed
Vaskito is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.