www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 14-08-18, 13:02   #28691
Baratheon
Archaeologist

Leon is so basic that a lot of fans are able to project onto him what they want. So, in that sense, he's the ultimate main character.
Didn't Capcom say that Jill Valentine couldn't hold her own movie? I remember something like that. Which... isn't true.
Baratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-18, 13:10   #28692
James_Rutland
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baratheon View Post
Leon is so basic that a lot of fans are able to project onto him what they want. So, in that sense, he's the ultimate main character.
Didn't Capcom say that Jill Valentine couldn't hold her own movie? I remember something like that. Which... isn't true.
Anderson's Movie Jill I can kind of see not holding her own movie, but the game Jill I could certainly see in an animated film.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-18, 14:03   #28693
Grimaldi
Professor

Apocalypse Jill was great, if out of character. Steely, confident, bad ass but with heart. Retribution Jill...not so much.
Old 14-08-18, 14:12   #28694
Mickybyrne20
Archaeologist

Should I get RE2 remake or not? I'm really conflicted.
Old 14-08-18, 14:36   #28695
Grimaldi
Professor

What has you conflicted? We still havenít seen much footage yet, but I think it looks really well done so far. Itís like the original RE2 and 7 had a disturbed baby together.
Old 14-08-18, 15:12   #28696
Mickybyrne20
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
What has you conflicted? We still havenít seen much footage yet, but I think it looks really well done so far. Itís like the original RE2 and 7 had a disturbed baby together.
There's other games I want like The Last of Us 2, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2.
Old 14-08-18, 16:23   #28697
jajay119
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 View Post
There's other games I want like The Last of Us 2, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2.
Well, TLOU2 doesn't even have a release date yet so I don't think that needs to be factored in.

RE2 doesn't release till January and GoW is out now so realistically you could already have played it by the time RE2 comes out.

RDR2 comes out in October, so again you could have played that by the time RE2 comes out.

It it's a question of funds and you're not planning on buying any of these games till next year then I'd say just go with whichever one you're most excited for.
Old 14-08-18, 21:04   #28698
domino92
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Actually we've seen a ton. Capcom has shown a lot in its demos of the game, including what seems to be the first half-hour of the game after you enter the RPD.

I think that's a reasonable amount, especially since they showed that the day after revealing the game.
Old 14-08-18, 21:18   #28699
Grimaldi
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
Actually we've seen a ton. Capcom has shown a lot in its demos of the game, including what seems to be the first half-hour of the game after you enter the RPD.
I havenít watched it all, so maybe they do show a lot. I was just thinking, we havenít seen Claire gameplay, what Ada or really any of the side characters look like besides Marvin, any enemies aside from zombies and a glimpse of Lickers and Mr. X, other locales, etc. Just some pottering around in the RPD.
Old 14-08-18, 21:34   #28700
Samz
Professor

Quote:
I havenít watched it all, so maybe they do show a lot. I was just thinking, we havenít seen Claire gameplay, what Ada or really any of the side characters look like besides Marvin, any enemies aside from zombies and a glimpse of Lickers and Mr. X, other locales, etc. Just some pottering around in the RPD.
You're right, I guess they want them to be a suprise and they think Leon is way more popular, I gnat some Claire footage and I'm slightly excited they're giving her more guns like that snub-nose so it seems she gets weaker guns than Leon, the Hi-Power WAS in the reveal trailer, so I think she might just get it later, a bit like how Leon gets upgrade parts for his handgun.