Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 28-07-14, 20:29   #1
JosefHare
Inactive

Default If you could make a game...

Hey guys, this is a thread where we can talk about our own game ideas! It's not really about adding to existing franchises, just because that kind of thing already has a home in respective threads.

Also try not to take it so seriously, it's okay to just come up with something on the spot.

If I could make a game I'd make a reverse survival-horror where you play as the stalker/killer! You'd have to predict where every character would go to, strategically hide in the right places, make sure none of them escape and none of them defeat you, and you'd get points for scaring them. You beat the level when everyone's dead or they've escaped. At the end, you get different endings depending on how many people survived!

I'd also make an endless runner with Lara Croft on IOS, I know it'd basically be Temple Run but i'm such a Tomb Raider geek that I wouldn't care I'd just be happy to play as Lara.
JosefHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 20:44   #2
larafan25

So like, to go off of your idea, I'd love a solely online game about .... like... those teenagers who are in a group, and they have a murder after them. Basically. I think something like that, with different game modes or perhaps even ... servers ala minecraft, in which you can sign in and see how the world has progressed since you've been gone... and sort of... actually inhabit the game world with the other players. I think that would be neat.

Something along those lines.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 21:22   #3
matrix54

matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 21:29   #4
Caesum

I would make a very simple Gothic-alike RPG game with platforming elements set in a dark world with very primitive magic. It would focus on quests around that would tell a story of the world in a World of Warcraftesque way. Lots of ruins and abandoned temples. There would be little to no voice acting, just text messages.

Another game would be a action-adventure in a style of Tomb Raider with most of its gameplay elements intact but with upgraded controls to utilise analog sticks and PC mouse. It would be based entirely on medieval ruins and gothic temples.

Last edited by Caesum; 28-07-14 at 21:31.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 21:46   #5
Legend of Lara

Futuristic Bayonetta clone featuring a Japanese schoolgirl with customisable underwear.
Legend of Lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 21:47   #6
Drone

I wouldn't say Don't wanna get my ideas stolen.
Drone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 22:01   #7
ozzman

a scary Resident Evil game ....
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 22:09   #8
GUMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Lara View Post
Futuristic Bayonetta clone featuring a Japanese schoolgirl with customisable underwear.
Day one purchase. I'm dead serious.

I would love a online game about Hunger Games, where you compete to win the ultimate battle.
and a single player where you play as Katniss (or make your own character)
and a free mode where you can just stroll in district 12's city or hunt in it's forest.
and of course, a battle free mode (where you're in a arena fighting.. but in single player)

EDIT: I would also make a dressing up game. "Drag Queen; Makeup sluts" lmao.

Last edited by GUMI; 28-07-14 at 22:13.
GUMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 22:11   #9
Tear

I would make a new fighting IP with the fluidy and speed of a DOA but every character uses a weapon like Soul Calibur.
Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-14, 22:15   #10
JosefHare
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUMI View Post
I would love a online game about Hunger Games, where you compete to win the ultimate battle.
and a single player where you play as Katniss (or make your own character)
and a free mode where you can just stroll in district 12's city or hunt in it's forest.
and of course, a battle free mode (where you're in a arena fighting.. but in single player)
This! I can't believe it hasn't happened yet...
JosefHare is offline   Reply With Quote