www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old Yesterday, 20:28   #31
ivaneiroX
Archaeologist

Finished it... I didn't disliked the old games but they were just okay to me but this one is something else
ivaneiroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:03   #32
Ellioft
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Simplicityy View Post
Uhh how was his video too much? It's easily apparent he worked hard for those five years to deliver an experience he thought would be great. Guaranteed other developers with a sense of emotion and reflection would have their own kind of reaction. Working that long on a big release can take ton of energy and driving passion. It's a great moment.
I'm sure he put a lot of heart on his game and his reaction was touching but it's also a little calculated it's not the content who bother me it's the execution. But that's show where we are now in term of communication when every reaction has to be viewed by the entire world.
Old Today, 02:23   #33
HD Simplicityy
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
I'm sure he put a lot of heart on his game and his reaction was touching but it's also a little calculated it's not the content who bother me it's the execution. But that's show where we are now in term of communication when every reaction has to be viewed by the entire world.
You're thinking way too much about this. Not every reaction is viewed by every one. You really think this was calculated? That's naive. AAA developers work so hard on games for years at an end, and some get canceled. To have a game receive as much praise as a 95 percent on Metacritic, and all those 10/10's from other sites and journalists, is a remarkable achievement.

You can think what you want about it, but I disagree.