Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 26-03-18, 19:47   #1
StudBuddha
Inactive

Lightbulb Tomb Raider & Gematria

Hello everyone. Before the recent TR movie was released in theaters, I opened a thread a voiced my concerns about Alicia Wikander portraying Lara Croft.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=218901

I do believe that many actor, actresses in Hollywood are crisis actors, well paid deceivers, corrupted, controlled, ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing lol.

Alicia is no different, neither is her husband. Who I was a big fan of (my idol worship I'll admit lol). I believe that Alicia Wikander is a male. Here is the old forum that was unjustly closed.

Anyhow, this sparked some thoughts in my head. And it was bothering that Tomb Raider is in Hollywood at all. And the fact that they put her in Hollywood again bothers me. I was a big fan of Jolie's role as TR when I was a child. But Jolie is a deceiver herself. She has participated in Satanic activities. The entire industry is Satanic.

If you are not aware of these things. I can provide you evidences (links, pictures and books).

Anyways, I made this video of some Tomb Raider 1 and Gematria primarily. And I talked about my thoughts on classic Lara Croft. I think it's safe to say she's Jesus (ONLY Classic Tomb Raider). As crazy as that sounds. But based on the Gematria, math and symbolism. There's at least something to this stuff. Would like some thoughts on this.

https://youtu.be/GhOXBXfjXKk
StudBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 20:10   #2
FreakRaider

nice troll
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 20:23   #3
StudBuddha
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakRaider View Post
nice troll
I really don't understand comments like these. It's means nothing to the topic.
Old 26-03-18, 21:20   #4
Sayonel

Not to be that person, but her last name is Vikander, not Wikander.

I personally think Alicia Vikander is very pretty. Yes she has a muscular body with a smaller chest, but that doesn't mean in any way shape or forum that she's a man. Calling her a man just because she's an athlete is insulting. Even if she is transgender (which she isn't), it's none of our business anyway.

Your old thread was most likely closed because of the toxicity it was generating.
Sayonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 21:22   #5
bekim

Alicia Vikander a male? **** I love her even more now! Trans Icon.
LGBT representation at its best.

Last edited by Admles; 28-03-18 at 03:14.
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 21:34   #6
StudBuddha
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayonel View Post
Not to be that person, but her last name is Vikander, not Wikander.

I personally think Alicia Vikander is very pretty. Yes she has a muscular body with a smaller chest, but that doesn't mean in any way shape or forum that she's a man. Calling her a man just because she's an athlete is insulting. Even if she is transgender (which she isn't), it's none of our business anyway.

Your old thread was most likely closed because of the toxicity it was generating.
Sorry for the misspelling. I wasn't pointing to her small breast and muscular body. I was point to her skeletal structure. It's of a man not a women. She can have muscle of course like you said she's an athlete. But that post was old. I'm more focused on the video of Tomb Raider and Gematria tbh.

I don't care about Vikander. I was just bring attention to it. The person who closed the thread, his signature say's Alicia Vikander is Lara Croft...So I'm not surprised it was closed lol

Last edited by StudBuddha; 26-03-18 at 21:36.
Old 26-03-18, 21:35   #7
StudBuddha
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekim View Post
Alicia Vikander a male? Sh*t I love her even more now! Trans Icon.
LGBT representation at its best.
I'm sorry but I lack understanding if you're not kidding lol. You're okay with a trans or a Satanist being Lara Croft?
Old 26-03-18, 21:46   #8
bekim

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudBuddha View Post
I'm sorry but I lack understanding if you're not kidding lol. You're okay with a trans or a Satanist being Lara Croft?
Yes of course. What's wrong with being trans? You have a very transphobic tone it's very appalling.
Regards to a satanist being Lara Croft, I wouldn't mind that either. According to the bible, God gave Satan power over earth, so be it!
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 21:55   #9
Yeauxleaux

I had a good laugh to myself.

Why are some of you responding like it's serious? I mean he might be serious and actually believe this, but it's bollocks nontheless

If Vikander was a transwoman she sure had me fooled...

"...No." ... Wow orange is really her colour omg

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 26-03-18 at 22:11.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-18, 22:08   #10
charmedangelin

charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote