Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 03-01-02, 02:21   #1
TRaiderQueen

Help! Ive made it to the Palace Midas level for the Original Tomb Raider Game. I think i have visited most of the rooms but it seems each room there is a second "level" thats too high up to reach. Whats the secret to this level? And also how many more levels are there to the first game? Im feeling like i will never beat it!
TRaiderQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-02, 13:14   #2
Gamer56

In each of the puzzle areas (4), you can and will need to climb, jump, and pull up to access different areas in each room. The object of course is to find the 4 lead bars. Some of the rooms lead to elaborate tunnels and areas where you will traverse ledges. All of these are accessable from the main room. If you've found the main room and have managed to get up on the platform with the switches by traversing the pillars, then you will be able to access the 4 different puzzle areas. Once you have obtained the lead bars, you need to change them to gold. Thats another secret you will need to discover is how to do that. The entire TR1 game consists of 4 major levels, each contains several sub-levels. There are 15 sub-levels in all. You are in the second main level, 3rd sub-level. So.... you have two and a half main levels and 8 sub-levels to go. They do get better as you play on...
Gamer56 is offline   Reply With Quote