Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 26-04-15, 20:15   #21
TheTiger

I'm in the tower of eternity, just climbed my way up through the windmills to unlock some doors across the bridge.
TheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-15, 20:52   #22
psiko

whew, you are half your way... do you find it that hard..?

About the contrast, I agree with you, but I think HS has it. For example, in the level you are playing it, there are 3 or 4 different skies, the part you enter in this area is dark, the opposite part, where the mannequinn is, is bright.
But I don't like dark levels, so maybe this is a reason why there isn't a very dark place next to a bright one with special light effects, but everything has a luminous mood.
psiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-15, 19:16   #23
TheTiger

HyperSquare is now officially in the Hall of Fame. Congratulations Psiko!
TheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-15, 21:44   #24
psiko

yay! it happened suddenly and so soon, in less than a year since it debutted in trle.net chart I was expecting to happen in the next 1 or 2 months, considering the rules to enter, but I haven't done the calculation myself

So this is it, let's celebrate

It's still a little spot of urban environment, but HSs2 won't have only those... there's room for very naturalistic ones too
Old 15-07-15, 11:18   #25
LaraSpears

You're an amazing, quite talented builder, there are alot of talented builders out there, and then there is you, on a whole new level.

I've never seen so much dedication put into one game, I started playing HyperSquare the week after it's released until now, me and my younger brother are huge fans of your work.

You're just an amazing, fascinating person, you managed to blow my and my brothers minds out with your amazing game, I just can't grasp the amount of work you must have put into this game, and it absolutely shows, since me and my brother still play your amazing game.

I wanted to say thanks, thanks for making such an amazing game that we played and still play it for over a year, that is such an awesome thing to do, you have made us have tremendous amount of fun whike playing this amazing game, thank you so much!
LaraSpears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-15, 17:27   #26
psiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraSpears View Post
You're an amazing, quite talented builder, there are alot of talented builders out there, and then there is you, on a whole new level.

I've never seen so much dedication put into one game, I started playing HyperSquare the week after it's released until now, me and my younger brother are huge fans of your work.

You're just an amazing, fascinating person, you managed to blow my and my brothers minds out with your amazing game, I just can't grasp the amount of work you must have put into this game, and it absolutely shows, since me and my brother still play your amazing game.

I wanted to say thanks, thanks for making such an amazing game that we played and still play it for over a year, that is such an awesome thing to do, you have made us have tremendous amount of fun whike playing this amazing game, thank you so much!
I quoted because I want to keep your post as a very special gift from you
Thank you very much, I wish I could actually hug you, take this virtual one for you and your brother
I hope I will be able to finish future seasons I am lucky because mainly I have a story to tell, which is adventurous and has lots of very different locations, so I can vary them, vary the gameplay, vary the players' experience yes, I did put a lot of dedication to it, like many others do in this same forum: the original miracle has been done by Core Designers themselves, who created a dream, whose tools are still amazing today I simply took the editor and managed to see "what can be done" with it so a big thank you to Core's team

Thanks for your kind words, I wish I had them every day, so I can push myself to build every day better
Old 20-10-15, 23:41   #27
psiko

Today (October 21st 2015) is one year and a half since I released HS, but do not worry, I am not going to bore every six months, lol
The reason why I post today is the coincidence that occurs, that is, today is the day when Marty McFly from "Back to Future 2" fictional narration, goes to the future: from the year 1985, he travels in time and reaches this day, which was, in fact, his future, thanks to his De Lorean time machine/car

When I was a child, this saga was amazing and wonderful, full of inspirations for me

Today is celebrated worldwide to welcome Marty from the past, and it's the 30th anniversary since the first movie has been released. This is my way to "credit" Robert Zemeckis and his trilogy of time travel movies. As some of you might have noticed, in HS there's a Time Flux Specimen Lara uses to stop the time flux and solve the puzzles accordingly... its 3d shape has been "inspired" by the "Time Capacitor" that in Back to Future trilogy makes time travels possible

This is the Time Capacitor mounted on the de lorean:

and this is my screen from HS season2

For the ones who don't regret some spoilers, there's another one following (it's only a link)

http://s59.photobucket.com/user/Tech...e2ilu.jpg.html

Welcome, Marty! lol

Enjoy
Old 21-10-15, 06:18   #28
Mordyga

I finally finished the game this summer so I'm fully ready for the next adventure I would really like you to name the locations in the screenshot
Mordyga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-15, 12:35   #29
DJ Full

I remember waiting for this day as well since the moment I saw it in the movie, but without this notification I wouldn't realize it's today. I believe if all the people were as creative as you and put their time into science instead of war, we would have had these flying skateboards and cars already.
DJ Full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-15, 12:59   #30
Krystian

Those are some beautiful shots, Psiko!
Feels quite strange knowing that this very day was once "the future" in a certain story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Full View Post
I believe if all the people were as creative as you and put their time into science instead of war, we would have had these flying skateboards and cars already.
I agree, but on the other hand we have a lot of other things that were predicted in the Back to the Future books/films.
Krystian is offline   Reply With Quote