Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 06-10-14, 19:22   #11
TRfan23
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsdad View Post
Please do not take the $100+/projector figure that I threw out as gospel. I have no idea what a sensor/projector unit would actuallly cost.

The shape of your gaming room would definitely be a factor in whether this would work for you. Gaming ten years from now is surely going to be alot different than gaming is today. I have to say I envy all you young folk.
And yet I wish I was born around the early 1970's (instead of 1992), to have seen technology grow from it's earlier stages for us consumers XD
TRfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-14, 19:23   #12
jajay119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsdad View Post
Please do not take the $100+/projector figure that I threw out as gospel. I have no idea what a sensor/projector unit would actuallly cost.

The shape of your gaming room would definitely be a factor in whether this would work for you. Gaming ten years from now is surely going to be alot different than gaming is today. I have to say I envy all you young folk.
The bulbs alone can come in at around that price. The projector will be a good couple of hundred if you want a strong one which doesn't look washed out. Considering you'd need about 5 seemingly it'd be a very costly endeavour right now. I think we'd need to wait ten years for the price of the tech to come down even more

Last edited by jajay119; 06-10-14 at 19:25.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote