Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 10-11-07, 13:38   #2881
randomrhys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
I just want to see a straightforward Final Fantasy game again like the FF1-FFX era.
me too!
randomrhys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-07, 15:42   #2882
Yuna´s Wish

So FFVII invaded this thread again With all its spin-offs and its impossible remake it´s getting on my nerves (nah, it´s not...but you know, FFVII is everywhere these days).

@Minty: So that FMV got you drooling? I think Tidus was sort of secretly drooling too
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-07, 16:54   #2883
Minty Mouth

Yunas Wish: Yeah just look at him in the background, hes like

Although I dont like Rikkus face in FMV's, she looks to much like Dewey from Malcom In the Middle

Shes prettier in in game cut scenes

One of my fave scenes:

Last edited by Minty Mouth; 10-11-07 at 16:58.
Minty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-07, 17:04   #2884
Yuna´s Wish

That happens with Yuna IMO. In FMV her face is way too "Japanese", while in the cutscenes she´s simply beautiful
Old 10-11-07, 17:15   #2885
Minty Mouth

Yeah. In FFX-2 the view of the side of Yunas face in FMV's makes her lok fat!

Rikku is cuter in X-2's FMV's thugh. I think they have different designers for FMV's and Cutscenes, dont they?
Old 10-11-07, 17:20   #2886
RAID

Is that scene from the American version only? Cause I got European FFX and that chat is with Lulu. Even Blitz Ace Lulu is the one to throw the ball. Does that have anything to do with this scene.
RAID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-07, 17:21   #2887
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty Mouth View Post
Yeah. In FFX-2 the view of the side of Yunas face in FMV's makes her lok fat!

Rikku is cuter in X-2's FMV's thugh. I think they have different designers for FMV's and Cutscenes, dont they?
They seem to...and I wonder why And I agree, Rikku in the FMVs of X-2 looks great! And so does Paine.
I think that Yuna looks fat because of her shorter hair But I don´t mind it, though I like Yuna´s X hair much more.

@RAID: You can get a chat with different characters depending on how good your relationship with them is. If you always talk to Rikku first than with all the others (for example, like when you´re all at Seymour´s place), you´re likely to get more "relationship points" with her and get some cutscenes with her.

Last edited by Yuna´s Wish; 10-11-07 at 17:23.
Old 10-11-07, 17:57   #2888
Minty Mouth

Ye[. The more you tralk to a person the higher your relationship with them grows. The scene changes depending on who you have a higheer friendship with, as do several other things, such as Blitz-ace. Rikku is my fave so shes always the first I talk to!

Also if you heal characters even if they dont need it, they grow to like you, and if you hurt your allies they will grow to like you less. Sometimes what text choices you pick also affect this.

I loved the little flick in Yunas X hair, like she forgot to comb it
Old 10-11-07, 22:30   #2889
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
That explains Djose´s scene in which Tidus wakes Yuna up and she starts running everywhere, apologizing to every single person there and then they make jokes about the hair of a summoner That moment made me laugh and I felt a connection with the group, as if I was in the pilgrimage with them.
Old 10-11-07, 22:35   #2890
Reggie

Quote:
Ye[. The more you tralk to a person the higher your relationship with them grows. The scene changes depending on who you have a higheer friendship with, as do several other things, such as Blitz-ace. Rikku is my fave so shes always the first I talk to!

Also if you heal characters even if they dont need it, they grow to like you, and if you hurt your allies they will grow to like you less. Sometimes what text choices you pick also affect this.

Wow, had no idea about this! Doesn't even say anything in my official FFX guide about it, I don't think.

Well in that case, my favourite character must Lulu, because she's the one I always have sharing the ride to Macalania.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote