Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 05-11-06, 08:54   #1
Aurimas
Inactive

Default Levels.

Last edited by Aurimas; 06-01-14 at 00:47.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 09:06   #2
LegenDarY

at least as many as there were in TR1 of course, and the length depends on the diffuclty of the game, hopefully it's difficult and complicated and keeps us busy for at least as long as TR1 did
LegenDarY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 09:26   #3
RAID

TR1 levels + TR1 gold + extra
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 09:32   #4
laras_true_man
Inactive

Default and maybe even more than that raid

you know the cutscene where Lara climbs up that huge cliff to st francis folly
i think that would make a great level
and maybe the cutscene where lara is burning the rope and infiltrates natla technologies maybe they could make a level of that

Luke
laras_true_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 10:42   #5
in these arms

Well, obviously I want all TR1 levels. Especially Atlantis and Great Pyrimad.
in these arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 10:57   #6
krycekuva

the original had 15 levels,.. plus 4 more in the unfiniched bussiness& the shadow of the cat,.. i would like tomb raider AE to have:

1st: the original levels, or at least the new concept of the classic level (cave, lost valley, tomb of qualopec, etc) with the old names,... so it would be like 15 levels....

2nd: complett new levels that may fit in between the classics with new names, and then the developpers could recreate their new concepts complettely by thenself,.... not being afraid of destroying the classic feeling,.. (this levels should not be optional, like in resident evil remake, should fit perfectly in the storyline and development in the game, but it would be consider as an add)

3rd: the bonus levels,... close to be a new game, but really short, more like the gold levels, but with some fmv, and laras talking why she get there once again,... and she must look different than in the original ae game,.. more like a eastern egg of the future tomb raiders remakes or games,...

so in the end this would be my idea of tr ae level order...

1: Caves
2: City of Vilcabamba
3: The Lost Valley

NL: Rampage -this new level lara must get out of the lost valley, and by doing so she discovers that her way in, its already closed,.. so she must find another way along with new dinossaurs and new temples...

4: Tomb of Qualopec

NL: Natlas leads -this new level should be from the fmv, infiltrating into natlas.

NL: The monks -could be also a level from the fmv how to get up the cliff that goes to St. Francis' where you could fight some monks, and some people that may protect it, as we already know it was a known place for some monks

5: St. Francis' Folly
6: Colosseum
7: Palace Midas

i put a lot of new levels in between cuz i want you to realice that not all new levels should be included as a new level fron the cinematis... and by this i dont mean to erase the cinematics asweell,. this game would be full of them, from level to level,... more like in legend,.. and not more like in the original where they were only a few fmvs... after you could finish a hugh level pack
krycekuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 11:01   #7
krycekuva

i would not touch the beginning of the game, because it should be a remembering of the old, and an intro to the new,.. but i would love to play with her in a big hood robe,.. one that can move like her braid with the win,... and when she jumps she could feel like batman,.. je je je..> but of course not in the first encounter with the new game...
Old 05-11-06, 11:31   #8
TR freak

All 15 levels that were in the original plus maybe a couple extra levels. Perhaps an added level breaking into natla technologies, which was just an FMV in the original. Maybe a bike level from the bike FMV's.
TR freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 11:51   #9
Terminatorvs

All the levels would be nice. But I'm concerned on how will that be possible to stick in only one DVD. (Or should CDs make it a 2-4 DVD game?)
Terminatorvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-06, 12:14   #10
krycekuva

i guess they can fit all the levels into one dvd,.. resident evil 4 had only one dvd in the ps2 version and lot more info and levels with the assigment ada, and stuffs...

so i dont think there should much problems with that