Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 09-04-12, 20:31   #631
domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
Well if this doesn't help Nintendo get rid even a bit of there "kiddie" image, thema I don't know

Thats... awesome. Probably one of the best ads ever, next to Sony's awesome Michael ad.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-12, 14:27   #632
Tony9595

I also just bought Kid Icarus. It is officially my favorite 3DS game now.

So much fun, the 3D effect is great and the scenarios are stunning. I thought the conversation between the characters would be annoying (as in TR Legend) but I actually find it quite hilarious and it adds so much to the experience. Can't believe they managed to re-imaginate such an old series in this magnificent game!

(Still haven't tried it's multiplayer mode though, I'll focus in finishing the Single Player adventure first. So many umm... achievements? )
Tony9595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-12, 16:28   #633
Zelda master

I have 0.0% interest in achievements... But I want to unlock them all in this game, I want Idols!
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-12, 16:32   #634
Shark_Blade

I really ought to try those 3D cards that came with Kid Icarus one of these days. I always put them in it's game box for safekeeping from dirt and damages.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-12, 16:51   #635
Tony9595

^^ Personally, I love them! They remind me a lot of those in SSB Brawl and Kirby Air Ride.

^ That's what I did with the AR card that come with the 3DS, tried them once and put them in a safe place. The ones that came with Kid Icarus are also in its case, I scanned each of them and that's it.

Looks like many of us have the game, we'll have to play one of these days!
Old 18-04-12, 21:08   #636
domino92

Quote:
I have 0.0% interest in achievements... But I want to unlock them all in this game, I want Idols!
Same, except for this game. It helps that there's over 300 of them so you get an achievement for pretty much anything.
Old 21-04-12, 12:30   #637
Zelda master

Nintendo has announced on the Direct video stream earlier today that the new Firmware update will be released in a couple of days. It will feature a new option to add folders and you can add up to 60 different icons in them, they will have a standerd name of a number, but you can change the name to anything you want. It will also add the option for firmware update's, with Mario Kart 7 getting the first update to fix the Wuhu Island glitch and more.
Also they annouced New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS, along with different release date's for: Kingdom Hearts, Heroes of Ruin and more. So go and check the replay of it
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-12, 19:28   #638
Tony9595

I hope they do more than just fix Wuhu Island glitch with the MK patch, we need more characters. Where's Birdo?!

And some screens from NSMB 2.

Loving that "P" bar at the bottom of the screen with Raccoon Mario!
Old 21-04-12, 21:48   #639
domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony9595 View Post
I hope they do more than just fix Wuhu Island glitch with the MK patch, we need more characters. Where's Birdo?!

And some screens from NSMB 2.

Loving that "P" bar at the bottom of the screen with Raccoon Mario!
None of those screenshots look impressive. The New Super series should have stayed on the DS. Compared to 3D Land tose screenshots look dated, and it wont compare to the handheld game of the year.
Old 22-04-12, 14:40   #640
Dark Lugia 2

^ I agree... and this is coming from someone who thought Super Mario 3D Land was boring.

Aren't there more 3DS games coming out soon from serious 3rd party developers? Its like everything has froze after Kid Icarus was released :/

Quote:
And that while I watched Avatar the entire movie in 3D on my HTC Evo 3D in one sitting without any file splitting
Sorry I didnt see this ages ago! :P Yeah, the music videos I put on the 3DS look much better in QHD on my Evo 3D as well...

Ooo, I need to put Avatar on mine Did you convert that yourself?

Last edited by Dark Lugia 2; 22-04-12 at 14:47.
Dark Lugia 2 is offline   Reply With Quote