Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 11-08-11, 07:49   #481
Matteusz06

Horus-Goddess Your outfit is very detailed. I like it. Great job !
Matteusz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-11, 07:51   #482
-Roli-

Downloaded, enjoyed, reviewed!

I might be use her somewhere, hmm...
-Roli- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-11, 08:09   #483
Horus-Goddess

Aww thanks! ! I'm glad you liked it. Also thank you for reviewing! ^_^
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-11, 08:14   #484
-Roli-

Old 11-08-11, 14:52   #485
Symsi

Stunning work on the Steampunk outfit. Also the new head for the Doppelgänger is great.

Hope to see your outfit in the BTB levels.
Symsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-11, 23:33   #486
Po Yu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus-Goddess View Post
Have to admit I think I'm finally FINALLY happy with a headmesh of my own Haha. XD

Only took me like... years to finally get her right. :X May not look 100% Lara but I am happy with it. :3

Anyway, screenshots (tiny but they're here lol). Here's the full classic set that I've released with every version. I'm trying to contact Michiel on trsearch to have the old versions removed since I'd like to post these up individually. I just didn't want to clutter my page on there with "repeats" of things I've already had up.

SO if you want the old wads it probably would be a good idea to download them now. I'm not sure how soon he'll be able to help me out with that but we'll see.

New Headmesh on old Classics (click for larger version):

>> Download Link <<

Lol just realized I spelled my own username wrong on the pic. Oh well too lazy to change it...
This is incredible! I really love her new look! She is so beautiful! her new face now combined with TR2012's and your style, and it looks perfect!
Po Yu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-11, 20:05   #487
Mytly

Quote:
Steampunk is finished, as far as I am concerned. I'm going to put up the download here and wait on posting it to TRsearch for a little while. I just mass uploaded the Classics with the new headmesh, I don't want to spam. X'D Always feel bad doing that on there since there are so many other neat items uploaded too I don't want to push them off the front page. :X (I'm too nice I think lol...)

Anyways! Here it is for download. Be sure to read the readme for instructions. When I upload on trsearch it will not include the color variations since it makes the zip too large... just fyi. :X

Oh wow, that's gorgeous!
Mytly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 01:46   #488
Horus-Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symsi View Post
Stunning work on the Steampunk outfit. Also the new head for the Doppelgänger is great.

Hope to see your outfit in the BTB levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po Yu View Post
This is incredible! I really love her new look! She is so beautiful! her new face now combined with TR2012's and your style, and it looks perfect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytly View Post
Oh wow, that's gorgeous!
Thanks guys!

I don't have much to update with yet, sorta lost steam for the moment. Been playing Legend and Anniversary lately to sort of, inspire myself again lol. A Legend remake is still in the works. I have her chest mesh nearly finished and the shorts etc wouldn't take long to do. I want to do the different versions of it from the game as well, but can't promise anything yet.

Other Legend outfits I want to do eventually are the Biker set (with and without the jacket), Winter (with and without jacket too), and maybe the lace goth outfit. I want to do the goth outfits on the doppelganger head I posted before. I always wanted to dress her up in something different. xD Even though it's not an exact likeness to TRU's, maybe someone will find something to do with it if/when I make em.

Here's a little something I did for the hell of it. I like the Antarctica outfit but I was never fond of orange. So I made it black with black fur lining, and also a dark red shirt underneath. Kinda makes me want to go back and do different colors for my other Classics some time.

Last edited by Horus-Goddess; 13-07-17 at 23:02.
Horus-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-11, 06:14   #489
-Roli-

Quote:
Been playing Legend and Anniversary lately to sort of, inspire myself again lol. A Legend remake is still in the works. I have her chest mesh nearly finished and the shorts etc wouldn't take long to do.
---

Other Legend outfits I want to do eventually are the Biker set (with and without the jacket), Winter (with and without jacket too)
I... LOVE YOU!

Last edited by -Roli-; 16-08-11 at 06:16.
Old 16-08-11, 10:53   #490
Greenkey2

You is one talented Goddess
Greenkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote