Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 14-11-17, 17:23   #26881
redfox45

Quote:
Devil May Cry 5:
This will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don't know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them.
I'd be interested to find out how they plan to bring back a confirmed dead character.
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 17:24   #26882
shockwave_pulsar00

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
I'd be interested to find out how they plan to bring back a confirmed dead character.
I just wanna know why Lady and Trish aren't listed as playable characters....I'd rather have them back vs. Nero and Kirie.
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-17, 23:27   #26883
Uzi master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
This "leak" reminds me of those "wish-list" leaks you'd get before an E3 event. I mean, all this information is conveniently about sequels fans have been wanting for years. And other things like Link in Soul Calibur 6 for Switch? Please. The RE2 remake "news" is a vague guess at best: "this year or next year" - well, duh. I'm definitely taking all of this with chunks of salt.
Yeah, I mean come on, Link, in Soul Calibur? Like that could ever happen!
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-17, 04:29   #26884
domino92

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave_pulsar00 View Post
So, according to the same leaker who posted the info about Injustice 2 having Enchantress and the Ninja Turtles....

The RE2 Remake should be shown by the end of the year or early next year, which is after everything related to RE7 will be out. The game is also 3rd person, but it's not specified exactly which type of 3rd person view. Most likely over the shoulder.
I want to believe we'll have some new information before the end of the year. So I will put some faith in this leak, but mostly out of desperation. Because it's been too long since we've heard anything from this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
This "leak" reminds me of those "wish-list" leaks you'd get before an E3 event. I mean, all this information is conveniently about sequels fans have been wanting for years. And other things like Link in Soul Calibur 6 for Switch? Please. The RE2 remake "news" is a vague guess at best: "this year or next year" - well, duh. I'm definitely taking all of this with chunks of salt.
Oh these leak lists are usually incredibly fake to the point of humour. Always take them with a colossal mountain of salt, even from veteran leakers.

But still, I have a small nugget of faith not because I think it's true... but because I want it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi master View Post
Yeah, I mean come on, Link, in Soul Calibur? Like that could ever happen!
Hey, sometimes relationships change. Namco Bando last had a game on a Nintendo console how long ago? That relationship may need some rekindling, who knows?
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 21:37   #26885
Uzi master

I was being sarcastic. Link has already been in a Soul Calibur game. Nintendo having a console that can feasibly run games designed for the other ones probably has more to do with it than anything.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 17:03   #26886
rewak

Capcom are confirmed to be at PSX in a few weeks time.

rewak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 17:42   #26887
James_Rutland

See now, the thing with Capcom is that if they are going to be an a game convention - it could be for a million different games. At least if we knew CD were going to be at VGX for example, theres like a 90% chance it's going to be Tomb Raider

This could be a Street Fighter V remaster, Xbox One X RE7 update, RE4 Next Gen, or lord knows what. Really hoping we finally see RE2make. I'd lose it.
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 18:03   #26888
jajay119

They've already done a current gen version of RE4 so we are probably safe on that for a while. But it's probably gonna be the RE7 Dlc let's be honest.

Last edited by jajay119; 18-11-17 at 18:05.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 18:10   #26889
Isaac

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Rutland View Post
This could be Xbox One X RE7 update
At PSX?
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 18:32   #26890
James_Rutland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post