Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 30-07-16, 14:10   #21
Lyle Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraHocusPocus View Post
he name doesn't make the person - rather, the person makes the name. I could call my first born Lara Croft, but that wouldn't mean it's her.
The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-16, 03:53   #22
SamCactus101

Quote:

...There's auto-aim in the Reboot?! Damn, I need to make the trek back to the options menu again. I simply cannot believe that there's an option to turn off the only challenge in the game (aside from that stupid water-slide before Shanty Town). Or is the option only in Rise? I only have 2013, so...
Yep, Rise has Aim Assist on Easy difficulty. Haven't tried it though. I think the aim assist will auto-target an enemy's torso (the center) at first then if you get this particular skill, it'll auto-aim for the head. And again, I'm not sure if auto-aim feature on for higher difficulties.

I can't recall if TR2013 has auto-aim or not.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-16, 02:25   #23
tokidoki

Quote:
...There's auto-aim in the Reboot?! Damn, I need to make the trek back to the options menu again. I simply cannot believe that there's an option to turn off the only challenge in the game (aside from that stupid water-slide before Shanty Town). Or is the option only in Rise? I only have 2013, so...
That water slide daunted me enough to put down my game controller for two whole days! I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggled!

As for auto-aim, I'm playing on easy difficulty, and there's definitely no auto-aim. Which I'm very happy about.
tokidoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-16, 05:18   #24
SamCactus101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
That water slide daunted me enough to put down my game controller for two whole days! I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggled!
I dunno why, but in certain playthroughs I'll be struggling to pass the water slide part, dying several times but in other play throughs, I'll pass it the first time. Dunno how or why.

Quote:
As for auto-aim, I'm playing on easy difficulty, and there's definitely no auto-aim. Which I'm very happy about.
In TR 2013 or Rise?
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote