Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 07-09-16, 10:45   #8771
griefbacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Grrr... fed up of being "magically" shot through cover or wall corners..
Game sucks when it does that - assuming its lag.
This is a problem a lot of people were having -- I think it was supposed to be addressed in the latest patch? I may be mistaken. I haven't noticed it happening for me lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
More often than not I'm the guy on the ledge while someone is coming to kick me off.. we happen to kill each other. The animations don't go through, we both get the KO, and both our characters are rag doll dead.

They might've improved that with one of the recent updates.
Yeah, that's what usually happens to me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medullax View Post
I've been wanting to play the MP! I've played through the tutorials but I feel like I would definitely be the one to die within the first five seconds
Aw, that's okay though! It's all about practice. It's a really fun game, so long as you don't take it too seriously. A lot of people seem to rage quit after the first sign of not being in the lead... If you're not playing to have fun, you should probably be doing something else. Hope you enjoy it! I personally like Command the most, it's more chill than TDM.
griefbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 13:14   #8772
dcw123

That guy was so annoying lol.. good tips tho.
Another thing that bugs me (might write to ND about it) is when players quit a match.
I played an entire match 3 against 5 and we lost.. obviously.
I dunno why the game can't throw in some AI bots from the Trials in there.. until another player joins.
Sometimes people join halfway.. but a lot of the time nobody is found.
Yet new matches can find 10 players quickly enough. Hmmmmmm....
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-16, 13:21   #8773
griefbacon

^ lol once I was all by myself against 5 people.

The latest patch made it so people can't join a game that is a certain percentage already completed, I think (most people would see the match was already half over when they joined and immediately leave). And I think they've made it so when you lose a match you still get 10 points instead of nothing to deter so many people from quitting the match (because they're whiny babies who can't stand to lose... ).

I think the above method is better than the penalty you'd get for quitting before a match is over in UC2, because it would suck for people to be penalised if they simply lost their connection, for example.

Last edited by griefbacon; 07-09-16 at 13:23.
griefbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-16, 12:50   #8774
ozzman

Just got uc4 back from my friend, missed out on multiplayer for pretty much all summer, can't wait to get back into it, also going for my platinum trophy still
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-16, 10:57   #8775
Peep Show

Every random player is STUPID in this multiplayer, not even joking... They're all playing like headless chicken. Lost so many matches yesterday, even though I was doing very good, but one person can't carry the whole damn team. I usually play with friends, but this **** got me so mad, I expected people to be better at this (and i'm not even the best player).
Peep Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-16, 18:53   #8776
paulwork

The net is predicting a winter release of the single player dlc, which means the only major gaming event to promote it in time for christmas would be the october paris games week. (I bet sony also showcase a glimpse of detroit become human gameplay also)
paulwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-16, 19:18   #8777
Linoshi Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
Every random player is STUPID in this multiplayer, not even joking... They're all playing like headless chicken. Lost so many matches yesterday, even though I was doing very good, but one person can't carry the whole damn team. I usually play with friends, but this **** got me so mad, I expected people to be better at this (and i'm not even the best player).
I don't think I can really say anyone else sucks at UC4 multiplayer as I pretty much suck at multiplayer games in general but there is definitely a complete lack of teamwork most of the time. Though, I'd argue this wasn't really an Uncharted specific issue.
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-16, 20:14   #8778
ozzman

i love the P90 and M14, i kick alot of butt on certain maps XD
ozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-16, 17:23   #8779
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
I don't mind the bad teammates. They make for a good distraction sometimes so I can come in from behind and take everyone out.
That being said I think the thing that affects this the most, as it does with every multiplayer game, are the teammates that just up and leave when the match isn't going their way. It's a video game, people. Grow up. If you don't want to lose then don't play the video game. Boo ****ing hoo you're having a bad match. You cannot win them all. Grow up, play the game, and have fun. You still get points and relics even for losing... so why leave and negate all the benefits of playing?
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-16, 17:56   #8780
larafan25

Damn. Y'al making me wanna get back into UC4 MP.
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote