Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 05-01-12, 09:27   #3071
Nemo_91

Yeah, try it. Morokei was the first dragon priest I killed at around level 10; and even though it was ridiculously hard, I killed that son of a ***** I felt so proud of myself, lol.

Are you doing the main quest?

Last edited by Nemo_91; 05-01-12 at 09:29.
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 09:48   #3072
aussie500
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
Yeah, try it. Morokei was the first dragon priest I killed at around level 10; and even though it was ridiculously hard, I killed that son of a ***** I felt so proud of myself, lol.

Are you doing the main quest?
I had no trouble with the dragon, struggled a bit with the priest but eventually got him with no help from a follower. Cost me my full supply of snacks and magicka potions though, sod could regenerate faster than I could zap him. The Krosis mask is a nice pickup though, perks for three things I like working on.

Edit
No not doing the main quest, just returning for the head of that wretched priest that chased me off when I was a lowly level 12, I am a fiesty level 28 now. Just need to work on what to carry in the inventory for unexpected surprises. While the dragon reset, the priest was still there when I returned, he stayed snoozing by the wall till I shot him the first time though. I killed the dragon first, then the priest.

Still not willing to take on giant armour plated earwigs or frost trolls though. Might investigate that pair of normal trolls that chased me out of a cave earlier, just as soon as I look around Shearpoint, and rush home to stock up again.

Edit 2
OK I have a question, the word wall never reset, I was not really expecting it to since I got the shout the first time. I still am unable to use the throw voice shout even though I seem to have all the words. I try it tells me I do not have enough dragon souls. Do I need to kill particular dragons to get the shout unlocked, or is the game glitched? Or do I have to do something else to get the shouts unlocked?

Last edited by aussie500; 05-01-12 at 10:04.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 11:59   #3073
Summer B

Is there a way to give Followers combat/behaviour orders? Im getting so sick of getting nudged from behind when Im trying to sneak around somewhere or attack people from a distance... and when they just go barging forward attacking anything in sight when I want to sneak up and do a backstab or pickpocket. I swear they have a miniscule amount of AI. That bloody dog by Falkreath (Daedras Best Friend) is the worst for nudging you from behind.
Summer B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 12:22   #3074
Nemo_91

^ "Wait here" lmao.

Anyways, I got 20 000 gold (!!!) for for killing the emperor. I was so happy that I immediately wanted to travel to Solitude and buy the Manor with all the upgrades... BUT instead I had to restore the Dawnstar sanctuary from that money
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 12:43   #3075
Summer B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
^ "Wait here" lmao.

Anyways, I got 20 000 gold (!!!) for for killing the emperor. I was so happy that I immediately wanted to travel to Solitude and buy the Manor with all the upgrades... BUT instead I had to restore the Dawnstar sanctuary from that money
Well, yeah, but I want to be able to tell them to sneak or attack from a distance etc... Plus you cant tell the annoying dogs to 'wait here', just 'go home'.
Old 05-01-12, 12:45   #3076
aussie500
Golden

I must be dumb, worked out my dragon shout problem, and how to unlock them.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 12:53   #3077
scoopy_loopy

I asked Barbas to stop following me, and I thought he'd just wait in place. But, he left! Where did he go? D:
scoopy_loopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 13:11   #3078
Summer B

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopy_loopy View Post
I asked Barbas to stop following me, and I thought he'd just wait in place. But, he left! Where did he go? D:
Is that the dog by Falkreath? If so, hed probably go to a cave near Helgen called *something* Shame, or something like that.
Old 05-01-12, 13:17   #3079
lcroft_lc

Wait a minute. A dog can be your follower?
That's nice.
My companion is Benor from the first moment.
lcroft_lc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-12, 13:27   #3080
Atlantisfreak

Gawd, what the hell did i just fight!? I went to one of those dragon temples, and a dragon was there as expected, but out from a chest comes some Krosis guy and start shooting fire balls at me! God, I'm just level 10, i had to use over 50 health potings to kill him! Plus the dragon was attacking me at the same time! GOD! WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME!
Atlantisfreak is offline   Reply With Quote