Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 26-03-17, 10:29   #181
LarasFan

Really enjoyed this movie!! Such a masterpiece. The only thing I didn't like in the movie was Mrs Teapot. She was speaking so slowly as if every word had a comma.. That, and the fact that the "sad" scenes were overshadowed by new scenes. For example, when Beast lets Belle leave the castle, it's so emotional and then he starts singing... I get it it's a musical which I adore, but this was better done in the broadway thatre, not a movie IMO. Also at the end with Beast's death' he dies and then the scene changes to the sevants becoming fully objects. That scene would've been better if it was before beast's death cause it just took away the emotion of that scene. Also, why so much screen time for the enchantress? Is there story behind it?

Overall a 9.5/10 from me.
LarasFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-17, 03:49   #182
Isaac

Saw the movie.

It was brilliant. Really well done, great cast, the songs were great, the visuals too. I liked the small new additions to the story.

The only thing I had troubles with are the new songs... They felt out of place. I understand why they're there, but they obviously don't have the same touch as the other known song, so they felt intrusive and unnecessary.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 10:43   #183
Avalon SARL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
Saw the movie.

It was brilliant. Really well done, great cast, the songs were great, the visuals too. I liked the small new additions to the story.

The only thing I had troubles with are the new songs... They felt out of place. I understand why they're there, but they obviously don't have the same touch as the other known song, so they felt intrusive and unnecessary.
I did too, but Lyrically they are still powerful, and the song the Beast sang after Belle was set free was very touching.
Avalon SARL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 11:06   #184
ESCachuli

I loved it.

Emma Watson is the real life version of Belle. Im glad she rejected La La Land for this, I hope she gets real benefits from this decision.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 12:03   #185
Mani_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
I loved it.

Emma Watson is the real life version of Belle. Im glad she rejected La La Land for this, I hope she gets real benefits from this decision.
She did? interesting.
I only heard that she rejected Cinderella when it was offered to her...im glad that she decided to play Belle.
The movie has passed 500 million dollar from what i heard, its safe to say that the movie is a huge success.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 12:54   #186
ESCachuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
She did? interesting.
I only heard that she rejected Cinderella when it was offered to her...im glad that she decided to play Belle.
The movie has passed 500 million dollar from what i heard, its safe to say that the movie is a huge success.
She asked to move the whole team to London to film (or at least rehearsal) because she already compromised with Disney to film the Beauty and the Beast and was learning how to mount horses. She couldn't go to LA, so finally she rejected LaLaLand. Some people accused her of being "diva" but I completely understand that she can't be in 2 places at the same time xDDD
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-17, 13:32   #187
Tonyrobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
She asked to move the whole team to London to film (or at least rehearsal) because she already compromised with Disney to film the Beauty and the Beast and was learning how to mount horses. She couldn't go to LA, so finally she rejected LaLaLand. Some people accused her of being "diva" but I completely understand that she can't be in 2 places at the same time xDDD
If only she'd kept that time turner.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 00:38   #188
SrDanielPonces

Just got home from the cinema... Definitely one of the best movies I've seen! The money spent on the tickets were 100% worth it. Totally recommend this. It's ****ing good/awesome/whatever
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote