www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old Today, 04:36   #691
Isaac
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayonel View Post
Cons:

2. You, as the player, didn't get to fix the bacon.
If we fix Gaia, we don't get anymore robot dinosaurs. So for the sake of having more games, it's better for Gaia to not be fixed even if it means sacrificing a bit of coherence.

Quote:
Questions:
1. Maybe this is just me, but does anybody else feel like it's weird that there are any racial differences in the people of HZD?
The game is set in some part of America, which has quite a fair amount of diversity already. Given the fact that these natives were created by a machine as some part of special life reboot on Earth, it makes sense that it tried to reproduce the same kind of diversity AND/OR touch as much ethnicity as possible.

Quote:
2. What happened to the hot dogs? Where did they go after the murders?
Potential door for a sequel or a DLC. You can't expect the game to tell you everything, I personally believe we were told too much already anyway.

Quote:

3. How did Aloy find the tacos' body?
You'd expect that this person was important enough to leave traces somewhere of where it lived. I have no issue believing that... And it was probably mentioned in one of the texts. (didn't read all the journals neither)

Quote:

4. How did Aloy even get outside the burger?
You may have misunderstood what happened. Aloy was created by Gaia and left purposely outside by the machine itself so she could be found and raised as some part of backup plan to replace Elizabeth.

Quote:

5. What happened to Rost's brocoli?
It's explained by one of the mother priest once you leave the All-Mother facility. She was kidnapped, served as a hostage and killed. That's why Rost became an outcast, so he could pursue the killers outside the sacred lands.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:39   #692
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

^ I'm screaming at those white text changes!