Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 11-03-13, 05:52   #1
GenAwesomeness

Default Tomb Raider Pre-Order Bonus issue, requesting help!

I Pre-Ordered Tomb Raider Survival Edition months ago. On the release of the game, I of course played it with no end. After the first campsite I discovered the ability to change skins in game. The first and only skin other then the default that was present was the "Guerilla Skin". Being aware of the aditional content, I from that point on continued to play throughout the game with this skin. One day, a friend told me that he had three bonus skins; the "Guerilla skin, Hunter Skin, and the "Aviatrix skin". He purchased his copy of the game the same way that I did, yet he has more content then I do. I thought maybe they released a DLC outfit that is available now for purchase. After constant searching, I did not find anything of the sort. Instead I researched online that you gain these skins through the Pre-Order bonus. Do I have to activate the content somewhere to enable the skins ingame? Or did I get ripped off? I request help on this matter, for it brings me great confusion. I thank anyone in advance who will reply to my issue.

Last edited by GenAwesomeness; 11-03-13 at 05:54.
GenAwesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 06:26   #2
aussie500
Golden

There were lots of different pre-order bonuses, unless your friend got his from the exact same shop there is no way of knowing unless you at least tell us what store you pre-ordered from, and what country you are in. And there is no suddenly discovering you had an extra skin, you would have had to have put the code in to download that extra outfit. It would have said on your receipt or on the card what the code was for. I would think if your friend had three outfits from a pre-order deal, he downloaded the outfit pack, you just got one skin so they are not the same deal.

Unless the downloadable version from steam comes preloaded with the pre-order bonuses, in which case there was still only one pre-order skin. You could have more easily checked where you brought it from that ask us to play some guessing game.

Last edited by aussie500; 11-03-13 at 09:05.
aussie500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 07:12   #3
Carbonek_0051
Inactive

What console are you on? Xbox Live has the outfit pack up.
Carbonek_0051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 07:25   #4
jeffrey van oort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 View Post
What console are you on? Xbox Live has the outfit pack up.
Exclusive content again....
SH`~T
jeffrey van oort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 22:26   #5
GenAwesomeness

I thank those who took the time in replying so that they could help me resolve my issue. In addition, I apologize for not mentioning that I had purchased the PC Version of the game through Steam. I had forgotten that Tomb Raider released exclusive contents in the past; for example "Tomb Raider Underworld: Beneath the Ashes" DLC for Xbox 360. If what you say is true and these skins are indeed exclusive to the Xbox 360, then I wouldn't feel angered at all. For I am sure eventually us PC Users will be able to use skin mods, especially from this site.
GenAwesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-13, 22:28   #6
maximum_123
Golden

Pretty much everyone got skills, outfits or tombs as a pre-order bonus and all I got was a Hitman weapon set...........................
maximum_123 is offline   Reply With Quote