Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 18-08-17, 19:15   #21
a.pumpo

Tomorrow I'll contact kinguin's support center and I ask if it is a single code.. do yo i suggest to me to buy if it is a single code?
a.pumpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 19:20   #22
Mikky

A single code? Of course it would be. Do you really need to ask them that? But yes, I recommend that you use the code and save yourself some money. 30 is way too much for the content provided, if you ask me.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 19:25   #23
a.pumpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
A single code? Of course it would be. Do you really need to ask them that? But yes, I recommend that you use the code and save yourself some money. 30 is way too much for the content provided, if you ask me.
Yes this is the reason.
Some days ago kinguin's assistence told me that there is a difference becouse their season pass does not contanis baba yaga mission (they wanted Microsoft store season pass to see differences). But I think that they don't know that other dlc however are included.. I don't know, but I'm afraid if it does not contains all dlc (ok I know that some outofits and weapon are always not included in the season pass). But I want to be 100% sure for mission and co op mode and other dlcs.
Old 18-08-17, 20:14   #24
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
A single code? Of course it would be. Do you really need to ask them that?
The site appears to be like ebay where sellers sell keys from unknown sources, so it's possible someone had some separate DLC keys and advertised it as a season pass. I'm not convinced this site is legit, and I'm not going to buy anything on it myself, but I'm not sure if they've done anything illegal either.
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 20:32   #25
Mikky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
The site appears to be like ebay where sellers sell keys from unknown sources, so it's possible someone had some separate DLC keys and advertised it as a season pass. I'm not convinced this site is legit, and I'm not going to buy anything on it myself, but I'm not sure if they've done anything illegal either.
Yeah, I understand that now But to be honest, I doubt separate code keys even exist for each DLC, but I suppose it's possible.
Mikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-17, 21:20   #26
a.pumpo

So for this reason it's more convenient (security) buy on ms store where I know all contents of the dlc.. right?

Mod Edit: Posts merged

I wanted to wait for deals on the season pass on Microsoft store but I want to play it with the season pass... and it's not sure that there will be a deals for it.

Last edited by jackali; 20-08-17 at 22:02. Reason: Posts merged
Old 18-08-17, 22:03   #27
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Yeah, I understand that now But to be honest, I doubt separate code keys even exist for each DLC, but I suppose it's possible.
I'm not sure either. I did buy cards with codes on them for the TRU DLC on 360, but I don't know if they're still doing that nowadays. The Rise DLC's are available for purchase separately on the Microsoft store, but I don't know if other stores are selling them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.pumpo View Post
So for this reason it's more convenient (security) buy on ms store where I know all contents of the dlc.. right?
Yes, the Microsoft store should be safer (albeit more expensive). Today I've read a lot of people saying they use sites like Kinguin fine without any problems, I've seen some people commenting that the code worked but wasn't what they expected (either a different version of the software or a version from another country), and I saw a few people say that their games got revoked because Steam said the game had been purchased with a stolen credit card.

You might also keep an eye out for sales at other big stores like Amazon (they sometimes have discounts on digital games, and their codes should be legitimate as long as you are buying directly from Amazon and not a 3rd-party seller).

And I saw one Amazon reviewer that claimed he got the Season Pass much cheaper from buying it directly within the game instead of activating a code. I don't know if that's true, but it's worth checking if that's possible
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-17, 05:45   #28
a.pumpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
I'm not sure either. I did buy cards with codes on them for the TRU DLC on 360, but I don't know if they're still doing that nowadays. The Rise DLC's are available for purchase separately on the Microsoft store, but I don't know if other stores are selling them too.

Yes, the Microsoft store should be safer (albeit more expensive). Today I've read a lot of people saying they use sites like Kinguin fine without any problems, I've seen some people commenting that the code worked but wasn't what they expected (either a different version of the software or a version from another country), and I saw a few people say that their games got revoked because Steam said the game had been purchased with a stolen credit card.

You might also keep an eye out for sales at other big stores like Amazon (they sometimes have discounts on digital games, and their codes should be legitimate as long as you are buying directly from Amazon and not a 3rd-party seller).

And I saw one Amazon reviewer that claimed he got the Season Pass much cheaper from buying it directly within the game instead of activating a code. I don't know if that's true, but it's worth checking if that's possible
Thanks for all information. However I think that I will buy it directly from ms store.i've seen the prices of the season pass in game and are the same as the store

Mod Edit: Posts merged

so guys, i asked to kinguin support. they told me that is a single code, season pass code. But they continue to tell me that contains only some DLCs, so probably i'll buy it from microsoft store.

Last edited by jackali; 20-08-17 at 22:00. Reason: Posts merged
Old 19-08-17, 18:19   #29
mind

I just bought season pass from Kinguin. It contains everything. Hope it helps.
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-17, 07:11   #30
a.pumpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind View Post
I just bought season pass from Kinguin. It contains everything. Hope it helps.
when do you bought it? because it does not contains (in the description) all new DLCs.. so do you have received all DLCs like baba yanga, zombie mode, and all outfits?