www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-18, 15:45   #1
TheLostSecret

Arrow The Lost Secret Of Egypt

The Lost Secret Of Egypt™

By Mehrbod ( TheLostSecret )

Official Trailer

Story
In 1999 , Kurtis Trent , with Sam Anderson , were looking for an ancient artifact in the ruins of Djoser . But they didn't succeed .
Years passed . In the present day , Lara Croft with Alyaser-ol-Ahmad discover the ancient tombs of sands beneath the desert of Egypt . Lara finds some ancient inscriptions about the evil Egyptian Gods . She finds out that Anubis , Sobek and Set want to destroy The Lost Secret Of Egypt , and these three gods want to rule over the universe . Lara must find her way to The Temple Of Anubis , find The Lost Secret Of Egypt , destroy Sobek and defeat Set . Lara can use the power of Ra , But ...

Features

1. Multi-Character game . During the adventure , you will change characters accordingly .
2. Animations and some cool features are implemented from TRC within this game . Such as Crawlspace roll , Crawlspace pickup , etc. .
3. A VERY NEW COOL FEATURE ... TRA Auto-Ledge grab system finally implemented ! Thanks to TRNG , there is no need to hold CTRL key while hanging from a ledge ; Whilst in mid-air , press CTRL once and the game itself will do the other jobs !
4. Long adventure , 25 levels and 8:30 hours game play duration in total .
5. Brand new trap systems . Completely different from TR4 . Cutom objects made with NG_Center .
6. No need to wait for Lara to pickup something from a crawlspace . Thanks to FLEP , we have implemented a new animation that Lara can pick up items from crawl space instantly , with no delay !
7. You can buy items whenever you want ! During the adventure , you will find loads of tips and tricks about how to buy items ! Also , you can press the B key on your keyboard in order to see which items you can buy .
8. We have limited the ammunition of PISTOLS . You can buy ammo by spending money .
9. When you kill an enemy , the game gives you dollars ! Depending on the topic that how difficult the enemy was to be killed , you will be payed with dollars . The more the hardness , the more dollars you can retrieve !
10. Vast and large temples to discover !
11. The game consists of tutorial levels , which you can visit those at the beginning of the game in order to have a quick review of what Lara can do !
12. Instead of secrets , we have put TROPHIES , which trophies contain the normal secrets during the game and some special actions . The game has 4 type of trophies : BRONZE , SILVER , GOLD and PLATINUM . More information will be available when the game is fully published .
13. The game has about 9 cut scenes in total , which bring the adventure to life .
14. The game has armed with a BATTLE SYSTEM . Means that the bosses will get angry after you damage them . There is also a health bar which shows you the amount of health the bosses have at the moment !
15. We have added the CHECKPOINT feature which means there is no need to save manually , however you can do that by the normal way , but whenever the main character dies , you will be prompted to the last checkpoint !
... Other features become available after publish .
16. NEWLY ADDED ! Each item you select in inventory has a description , which means there is no need to think a lot about how to use this item and what do to with it . It's something like TRAOD that used a gray text to describe a little bit about the item you have collected !
17. SUPER INTERESTING :: Unlockables and Extras are added . New title menu includes a new item exactly after "New Game" text . By selecting it , you will go to Extras menu , which you can see what you have unlocked throughout the adventure .
18. TR2 style level ending , which shows all of your statistics to you so you can retrieve information about your progress .
19. Added Underwater Tranquilizer gun . Used to destroy or stun enemies underwater .
20. Faster traverse along edges and crevices .
21. Step-By-Step prompts and tutorials also included within the game ; As you go further through the adventure , you will be prompted with several tips and tricks and how-tos so you will never get lost !
22. Bosses start to talk after you hurt them . To exemplify , The last boss will start to say some humorous words and sentences to the main character , in order to distract the player . Be careful !
23. One level has multiple ending , it depends ... !

What we want from dear members

As you all know , beta testing plays a key role in game's development process , and we request from dear users that if your are good at beta testing levels , please send me a PM and tell me whether you want to participate in this procedure or not . Thanks in advance .

Credits

LGG_PRODUCTION : His outstanding objects !
Pascal Ducey : For his great Egyptian Dream tutorial level . This game uses materials and resources from Pascal Ducey .
xX_Alexis_Girl_Xx : For her TR4 FMV outfit .
... Other credits become available after publish .

Removed features

We had the plan to create custom FMVs for this game , but since it was a time-consuming project , the FMVs were removed .
We wanted to create a system like Tomb Raider Legend™ where Lara had to encounter dangerous moments and you had to press the right key . Due to keyboard code mapping issues and bugs , this system wasn't a success and has been removed .

The camera's pick

List Of Beta Testers : ( 12 / 15 )

Zynkel
LoreRaider
Craig Michaels
LGG_PRODUCTION
Woops
Bagas
Wolf 7
Topixtor
Danath
PedroTheGamer
LaraThaRaider
Fantasy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lost Secret Of Egypt™ is a game made with TRNG . This game is made by Mehrbod Molla Kazemi , but has no copyright over the contents of this game . Tomb Raider™ and Lara Croft™ are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. ® . All rights reserved . The Great Pyramid™ is based on Egyptian Dream Tutorial Level made by Pascal Ducey . This level belongs to this living person and TheLostSecret has no copyright over this level .
The use of materials from this game is "free" but please just give credits to MEHRBOD (TheLostSecret) if you use any materials from this game , or even let me know at your earliest convenience .
Copyright ( C ) 2018 - All rights reserved .

Last edited by TheLostSecret; 02-06-18 at 18:58.
Old 30-05-18, 17:15   #2
Zynkel
Hobbyist

Oh my god. It looks fantastic! What a amazing look.

A money system to buy ammo? Looks interesting. You make me so hyped.

Very luck with the project. Here's one that will play it. ^^
Old 30-05-18, 17:16   #3
TheLostSecret

Thanks . Do you want to be one of the beta testers ? You are welcome !
Old 30-05-18, 17:21   #4
Zynkel
Hobbyist

I would like it. I love Egypt theme levels (Tomb Raider roots) ;P
Old 30-05-18, 17:23   #5
TheLostSecret

Smile

That's great to hear . I will add your name to the beta testers . Welcome .

I will send a PM to you ASAP .
Old 30-05-18, 17:35   #6
LoreRaider
Explorer

I can be one of them too, maybe I can help on making enviroments looking better, from what I can see from the screenshots, there are some blocky rooms
Btw, I think 10-15 testers are enough for a level, even if huge and long as yours
Old 30-05-18, 17:43   #7
TheLostSecret

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
I can be one of them too, maybe I can help on making enviroments looking better, from what I can see from the screenshots, there are some blocky rooms
Btw, I think 10-15 testers are enough for a level, even if huge and long as yours
OK , Thanks . I will add your name too .
Old 30-05-18, 18:22   #8
Craig Michaels
Explorer

I will happily beta test Exciting work! And really like the HD Egypt textures, it truly is verging on TR4 FMV looks all around.
Old 30-05-18, 18:26   #9
TheLostSecret

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Michaels View Post
I will happily beta test Exciting work! And really like the HD Egypt textures, it truly is verging on TR4 FMV looks all around.
Thanks for your nice opinions . I will add your name to the list too .

After the list is complete , we will start the beta testing procedure . Thanks to all .
Old 30-05-18, 18:47   #10
Alex Fly
Legend

Smile

This project looks fantastic, good continuation with it!