www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-06-18, 08:54   #21
Ruu11
Historian
 
Ruu11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaseaII View Post
Can we count flops as well ?

Here is my list :

- Karel's Manor by Ruu
YOU BETTER STOP fjkafsdfajkl

So my favourite not-famous level is probably "Lara's Nightmare" (http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=1627) because it's iconic and my 11 years old me was scaried as hell playing that sh*t
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-18, 11:59   #22
FantaseaII
Hobbyist
 
FantaseaII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: france
Posts: 97
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruu11 View Post
YOU BETTER STOP fjkafsdfajkl

So my favourite not-famous level is probably "Lara's Nightmare" (http://www.trle.net/sc/levelfeatures.php?lid=1627) because it's iconic and my 11 years old me was scaried as hell playing that sh*t
YAAS iconic flop you deserve your own section "hall of flop" you'll be there for yeaaaars
__________________
1st level coming soon...
FantaseaII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-18, 14:25   #23
Wolf 7
Student
 
Wolf 7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Wolves' Heaven
Posts: 182
Default

Sorry you guys, but I can't stop:

The whole the Wolf series by JesseG

Quest for immortality by Sabatu

The quest of gold by TC14 (reminds me when I was 13 and I first started follow an English walkthrough without understand anything ... Now, three years later, I can understand the 70% 90% of it)

The Crystal Skull part two by Matie and Tombraider95 (ok, it's famous too but not as the first part and then it's set in Vanuatu, my mother and grandmother were born there!)

BtB 2007 hell hath no fury by Staticon (a weeeeirrrd level but still enjoyable)

Mystic Realm by Danath

The Great Chi by thewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaseaII View Post
YAAS iconic flop you deserve your own section "hall of flop" you'll be there for yeaaaars
What you mean for flop? It wasn't as good as everyone expeted?
Perhaps Ruu11'll be better with his next entry ...
__________________
<3 Wolves!
Wolf 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-18, 17:21   #24
Matie
Professor
 
Matie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,863
Default

I'd also mention one of Dark Death's levels, Royal Bengal Tigers, I didn't get far in it, but it seemed to be very promising and innovative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 7 View Post
The Crystal Skull part two by Matie and Tombraider95 (ok, it's famous too but not as the first part and then it's set in Vanuatu, my mother and grandmother were born there!)
Oh wow, that's so cool! I was looking for a remote, beautiful place with volcanoes for the location, Vanuatu was a perfect match
Glad you enjoyed the game btw
__________________
The level editor has never crashed for Chuck Norris.

Last edited by Matie; 21-06-18 at 17:23.
Matie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-18, 23:36   #25
LaraCablara
Professor
 
LaraCablara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,000
Default

There was this really cool holiday themed level where you play as an Owl. I thought it was really cool and never saw anything like that anywhere else.
LaraCablara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-18, 23:46   #26
bigfoot
Student
 
bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France, brive, ...
Posts: 192
Default

I totally loved Alexander's tomb 1 by Miss Kroft.
It's a pity she doesn't built levels .

Also loved Passage to Mu 1&2 and Caverns of the Dead by Micheal Bender.
Another great builder who stop building
bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 17:08   #27
Danath
Archaeologist
 
Danath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 1,129
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 7 View Post
Mystic Realm by Danath
Oh wow, really? I'm very glad you enjoyed it that much.
__________________
Working on Tomb Raider II: The Ancient Jade Mask
Danath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-18, 22:13   #28
FantaseaII
Hobbyist
 
FantaseaII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: france
Posts: 97
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 7 View Post
Sorry you guys, but I can't stop:

The whole the Wolf series by JesseG

Quest for immortality by Sabatu

The quest of gold by TC14 (reminds me when I was 13 and I first started follow an English walkthrough without understand anything ... Now, three years later, I can understand the 70% 90% of it)

The Crystal Skull part two by Matie and Tombraider95 (ok, it's famous too but not as the first part and then it's set in Vanuatu, my mother and grandmother were born there!)

BtB 2007 hell hath no fury by Staticon (a weeeeirrrd level but still enjoyable)

Mystic Realm by Danath

The Great Chi by thewolf


What you mean for flop? It wasn't as good as everyone expeted?
Perhaps Ruu11'll be better with his next entry ...
Don't worry, ruu is my friend it was a private joke i know him personally for a while now, and i'm giving him advices for his next projects !
__________________
1st level coming soon...
FantaseaII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-18, 09:20   #29
Caesum
Tomb Raider
 
Caesum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Poland, Warsaw Gender: Male
Posts: 11,129
Default

I heard Forgotten Remnants is pretty good.

I also really love the original Tibetan Winter. I don't know but it has that really lovely atmosphere that the remake couldn't reproduce.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 16:00   #30
PedroTheGamer
Hobbyist
 
PedroTheGamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Brazil
Posts: 86
Default

I loved the Forgotten Remnants is a great TRLE Game! me remeber good times AOD
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.