Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 12-01-18, 21:27   #31
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimmers View Post
i don't see anything about testers of your level

but overall a very good start of your levelset
Sorry for that bug I did no know about that
Sabatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 02:35   #32
VictorXD

How do I get past the room with quicksand and wall of spikes? I found an invisible platform to get across one side, but Lara can't reach the place where she came from, but can neither go back once I get the artfifact in the pedestal
VictorXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 08:39   #33
vimmers

there are 2 invisible tiles in the quicksand
use binoculars and look up in the roof
vimmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 01:01   #34
leoarcie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatu View Post
I'm so in love with that level.
Your Lara is gorgeous and the enviroment is amazing.
Already become one of my favorite levels. It's on my top 5!
leoarcie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-18, 01:28   #35
VictorXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimmers View Post
there are 2 invisible tiles in the quicksand
use binoculars and look up in the roof
Thank you
Old 18-01-18, 18:30   #36
Danath

Thumbs up

I finished the demo yesterday, and i love it.

Very good gameplay in my opinion, although i would have liked a little bit more traps. I'm a trap lover.
One thing i specially loved about the gameplay is how the uzi clips add 60 bullets instead of the paltry 30 in original TR4, and the boosted damage for the enemies ( although i think it's a bit too high ). I also loved how you can walk over the fire traps when they are not active and don't spontaneously combust.

I can't remember everything about the old game, but this is a fantastic remake! It has it's own feel.
Excellent atmosphere, music, Lara's model, objects, everything. It took me 2h 50min in total, so amazing length for just 3 levels. It did feel a bit redundant in some parts to me, but it didn't detract from the overall joy of the game.

Oh, i also found an error on the first level, in the temple where you have to place the two Ankh and there's one already placed. When i placed the second Ankh on the right side the door didn't open, i had to jump on the sector where the other Ankh is placed ( left side ) and then the door opened.
Danath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-18, 22:36   #37
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danath View Post
I finished the demo yesterday, and i love it.

Very good gameplay in my opinion, although i would have liked a little bit more traps. I'm a trap lover.
One thing i specially loved about the gameplay is how the uzi clips add 60 bullets instead of the paltry 30 in original TR4, and the boosted damage for the enemies ( although i think it's a bit too high ). I also loved how you can walk over the fire traps when they are not active and don't spontaneously combust.

I can't remember everything about the old game, but this is a fantastic remake! It has it's own feel.
Excellent atmosphere, music, Lara's model, objects, everything. It took me 2h 50min in total, so amazing length for just 3 levels. It did feel a bit redundant in some parts to me, but it didn't detract from the overall joy of the game.

Oh, i also found an error on the first level, in the temple where you have to place the two Ankh and there's one already placed. When i placed the second Ankh on the right side the door didn't open, i had to jump on the sector where the other Ankh is placed ( left side ) and then the door opened.
Thank you . Why did you player demo when you can play finished 3 level game
Old 18-01-18, 23:29   #38
Danath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabatu View Post
Thank you . Why did you player demo when you can play finished 3 level game
I played the latest one you published, the one with 3 levels. It says demo in the name!
Danath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-18, 00:23   #39
VictorXD

Just finished this and wow It's been forever since a TRLE got me hooked like this one did.

Amazing atmosphere, superb graphics and 100% classic tomb raiding, damn it felt good It is hard to find a level that has the gameplay exactly like the classics, and I'm glad I found this. It is almost as if Core itself made this. Congrats Sabatu can't wait for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danath View Post
I had the same issue.
Old 21-01-18, 00:40   #40
Sabatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorXD View Post
Just finished this and wow It's been forever since a TRLE got me hooked like this one did.

Amazing atmosphere, superb graphics and 100% classic tomb raiding, damn it felt good It is hard to find a level that has the gameplay exactly like the classics, and I'm glad I found this. It is almost as if Core itself made this. Congrats Sabatu can't wait for more.

I had the same issue.
Really Thank you